Do you think you could live on $20 a day for 365 days?

Can you make it for one full year?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
$10 is my goal today, spent $3 this morning so I got $7 left

I have a $10 fantasy baseball league I committed to tomorrow so with splitting beer and wings that's about $30

Little stuff like this is the hard parts, if it wasn't good friends I would bail from the draft

Last edited:
Copped some fruit for 3.50
Drink water while at work and lunch is leftover easter food. 3.50 for Monday.

I already spent $20 by the time I got into work at 8:30 this morning. So no, I do not think I could live on $20 a day for even a week :lol:

I eat really healthy and my diet would go to **** if I attempted this. Good food is not cheap.

Not when you're a part of #TeamFit and need to get that tein 

How do dudes in jail get so swole? They damn sure ain't getting whey bcaas creatine or anything like that. And they don't get to consume huge amounts of protein so how sway?

Yes. I pretty much consume the 20 piece nuggets for dinner at McDonald's at least 3 times per week. And that's only like 5 dollars or whatever.

The urge to go out to a bar, etc and buy material things can quickly derail $20 a day

Don't think it's as easy of some think

Last edited:
Switch to 140 a week then, easier to budget with a bigger pot. The hell I look like starving cuz I been spent today's 20.

I like per day because I track it and can build almost like a reward system where if I have leftover funding at the end of the week I move half to an account and build a pot to buy something if I choose with the other half

I'll probably throw in the towel by June but I'm gonna try hard :lol:

Son I was in college, donating plasma, cashing in about $150 a week. I paid my bills, ate and smoked good on that budget lol

Back
Top Bottom