Do you tip for takeout orders?

I don’t care about what Covid has done. We all got done up. I’m not bailing anyone out just because
not for my wife and i. she got a nice fat raise. we took advantage of the CAREs money and got most of my daughter's tuition covered for the year. my son's school gave us a nice big break on tuition. this was all based on tax returns before my wife went back to work AND the raise plus investments have been doing pretty well. we continually talk about how blessed we've been during covid and financially thrived while others suffered. we eat takeout more than usual and direct our money to local businesses that we really enjoy and don't want them to close. we always add a nice tip at these places. for chain restaurant take out, we usually tip but not even 15%

Ya'll tip your mechanics? I go to Firestone to get my cars wheel alignment done. Most of the techs are good but one guy is GREAT. I always ask & look for him but he's never there when I show up. My brother swears by the guy & always tells me to go to him. I was there in Oct & found em. He was personable, explained some stuff in detail & we chopped it up bout bunch of random BS so I tipped em 🤷‍♂️

Ya'll tip your mechanics? I go to Firestone to get my cars wheel alignment done. Most of the techs are good but one guy is GREAT. I always ask & look for him but he's never there when I show up. My brother swears by the guy & always tells me to go to him. I was there in Oct & found em. He was personable, explained some stuff in detail & we chopped it up bout bunch of random BS so I tipped em 🤷‍♂️

nah, especially not the ones at my wife’s job. Those mf’er owe me for all the times I go in and help them in the shop. :lol:

If anything they should be tipping you lol. You got all that truckers auto knowledge & know-how

they pay me in parts and discounts and stuff.

she works for ducati And I’ve got a few of my friends in their shop wrenching when they need help, motorcycles are simple man. They want me to work there too but I don’t want to work with my wife.

You sound like an easy lick in these streets 📝📝

100. You should see what his weed man charges him.

After the tip and everything my cut is $40.

I get a taper and he lines up my facial hair. The cut looks great and doesn't cut me, doesn't push my hairline back, and when he cuts my hair I don't have a lot of razor bumps or in grown hairs either.

I know those things sound standard but a lot of barbers can't do it. Plus it's been many of times he's squeezed me in to his schedule when he was booked up when I needed a lining for a date or a party.

They also use disposable capes, checks clients temperature before entering the shop and sanitizes after each cut. Maybe it's a black or cultural thing but once you find someone that cuts, or does your hair the way you like it. You pay it.

Found a spot near my job $24 for cut and beard. Gave him 30 cuz he dealt with it neatly
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican why do you eat crunchy pasta? That’s gross bro.

Thats why he uses a spoon

they pay me in parts and discounts and stuff.

she works for ducati And I’ve got a few of my friends in their shop wrenching when they need help, motorcycles are simple man. They want me to work there too but I don’t want to work with my wife.
Lmao 🤣word man, there needs to be some space. Can't be together all day all the time. Reminds me of that King of Queens episode where Carrie starts working at IPS & Doug keeps tryna dodge her lol. But good you get discounts & parts for helping them.

Nah, but I always feel they are watching me when the option pops up on the screen. Gotta him the no button ASAP

I've started to tip more(not money, but frequency) on services. Some that might not even require a tip.

Just trying to see something I guess.

Back
Top Bottom