Do you tip the BEERMAN at sporting events ?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Barber/hairdresser/stylist - My sisters friend cuts my hair at the mall by me (I'm white) i tip 20% is that normal?

My girl does hair..... 20% minimum is what she usually gets
eek.gif
the norm for her is usually 30-50% The amount of work she does, and how little she gets paid makes me feel that the 30-50% tip is well deserved. Just sayin

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Usually beers are priced for you to throw the guy your change. like $6.75, so the guy can get a quarter on every beer he sells, or atleast the majority. So no, I don't tip that guy, bad enough I gotta pay the OD price. Plus these guys make full wages, not tipped wages.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Usually beers are priced for you to throw the guy your change. like $6.75, so the guy can get a quarter on every beer he sells, or atleast the majority. So no, I don't tip that guy, bad enough I gotta pay the OD price. Plus these guys make full wages, not tipped wages.

Good point.  I didn't even think of this when I went to my last sporting event.  I'll make sure I take my change next time; and if he looks salty, I'll just say, "you make a regular wage." 
happy.gif

Nope cause i refuse to buy a beer at $6-8 when i can get a 6 pack for the same amount of less. Gotta go in there semi loaded
laugh.gif

Good thing I don't drink, because that's some +$!+@*$$. It's his job! Plus they get regular wages and not with tip wages, so that excuse doesn't apply anyways.

Finally, a business who got it right. I saw this sign when I was getting my oil changed

bfwIQwqgOr35XzQGawZlHa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom