Do you trust women??

people who aren't trustworthy have a hard time trusting others. these stereotypes on NT are ridiculous.
how would this turn out if instead of women you replaced it with:
homosexuals
blacks
chickens
there would be a lot of pissed off blacks and chickens! (I left out gays for obvious reasons)
I mean I can understand if you've been lied to/cheater on before, but to mistrust an entire (fill in the blank) cus one/two/ten have screwed you before ispoor logic. maybe you are just associating with some lowly people
and to answer the question, I do trust some women. most importantly, my woman.

Originally Posted by man listen

I trust a woman to be a woman. It goes both ways, some dudes got the game backwards thinking you can't trust women at all.
man...ya'll need to listen

tongue.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

people who aren't trustworthy have a hard time trusting others. these stereotypes on NT are ridiculous.
how would this turn out if instead of women you replaced it with:
homosexuals
blacks
chickens
there would be a lot of pissed off blacks and chickens! (I left out gays for obvious reasons)
I mean I can understand if you've been lied to/cheater on before, but to mistrust an entire (fill in the blank) cus one/two/ten have screwed you before is poor logic. maybe you are just associating with some lowly people
and to answer the question, I do trust some women. most importantly, my woman.
I dont trust chickens. The house next door has about 5 of them. Big bastards too, I think they're plottin'
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

after my ex i trust no one with a vigina

SAME EXACT THING HERE!

i cant stand these scandelous garden tools word to mike jones.

Maaaan ya'll can't place us all on ONE BOAT. Just because of one broad you think we're all one and the same?

There are a lot of bitter guys on here.

apparently.
guys aren't trusting women? what's next, swearing off the vaj altogether?

To me all girls are the same until you get to know them personally. I Trust women. i surround myself with people i can trust.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

You are who you surround yourself with...

Not if you don't conform
grin.gif
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. but if you are trustworthy and surround yourself with.... yeah whatever I'm just going to assume that wastongue in cheek
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

after my ex i trust no one with a vigina

SAME EXACT THING HERE!

i cant stand these scandelous garden tools word to mike jones.

Maaaan ya'll can't place us all on ONE BOAT. Just because of one broad you think we're all one and the same?
YES!!!!

This is where insecurities arise ... yes it only takes one person and that one moment to get and hurt and a lifetime to forget but, we must also remember thathaving those memories can cause another person pain. I've been hurt and lied to like no other and I have insecurities and be the first to admit it -- wordto Kanye -- and it's affecting my current relationship. I always have to tell myself that he's different and he's never done me wrong so I have tojust chill out sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom