Do you trust women??

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by iBlink

I learned the hard way. Shorty lied to me with the straightest face ever.

Now a days, I usually try to catch females up in little lies so I can know to write them off early... because if she lies about something insignificant, best believe she'll lie about something important.
tired.gif
, been there. Only a broad can do that.
Truth.

I had to confront this girl and at most points she was being sincere, but when it came to that one question that I needed to know the answer for.

She broke her stare and naturally her eyes shifted downward right after her answer. Right then and there, I knew she lied to me straight up.

Nah. I wish I did. I have a real bad outlook on females and dating. I dont, wont, and cant trust any. Every single female ive ever beenclose to was a huge $!+%. Theyre cool as *%#$ and all that but they did so much dirt and grimey stuff that their BFs never knew about. Every homegirl ive hadive messed with. With my platonic friend relationships ive had with females ive messed with and theyre the ones who initiated it. Ive only been in onerelationship in my 21 years because I will never ever put in the effort to get at a female nor will I ever gas a female up for the poon. I just cant its not inmy nature. Every girl ive been with was cus they put in so much effort to get it on and I always acted like I wasnt havin it.

I cant say I dont trust them, but im always cautious. especially when you know their history..good girls are hard to find these days.

Women? No. Men? Hell no! But there is a woman I trust. There are several womans I trust. There are a fewmans I trust too. As a rule, I don't trust groups of individuals. As another rule, I never assume an individual will be like the group.Therefore, there are several individuals from both genders that have gained my trust, but I still don't trust people in general.

It's not women....it's the person. You should learn to be a good judge of character and you will know who to trust.

I have 2 female friends that I do. Other than that no. Most girls that I been with have lied about stuff one way or another while I try to be truthful. Otherthan that I trust my mom and my grandma.

My trust/distrust is not based on gender--it's based on character...

A few of y'all need to grow up--

Mom, girlfriend, Mother Vivian(a elder from my old church), a couple of friends and a couple of coworkers. After that I cut the deck.

Back
Top Bottom