"Do you want to go to jail for some reason I come up with?"

I've said this one i'll say it again. These are only the moments lucky enough to go on tape.

We need a way to have some kind of checks and balances for cops.

laugh.gif
 cops do this errday with no cares in the world.  instead of goin home after a rough night and kicking their dog, they give some poor civilian a ticket or a tow.

First time seeing this for me  
mad.gif

mean.gif

How many times he's done this before to innocent people. 

Don't like how the lady started asking the kid what he was doing out. None of your business, he clearly wasn't the one in the wrong.

Don't like how the lady started asking the kid what he was doing out. None of your business, he clearly wasn't the one in the wrong.

Um, serious? The only reason you know he wasn't "in the wrong" was BECAUSE she asked him what he was doing, giving him the chance to describe his innocent behavior to the viewers.

People these days are just so dense.. my god :smh:

Last edited:
"i hope that cop gets gunned down in front of his family"
- average cop hating niketalker

Wouldn't be that upset. :lol: that thats all you have to contribute to the thread though

You have to trust the people you put into such positions of power. These aren't politicians they're everyday people with a job that I feel lose themselves in the process of this "code"

When you think about how an arrest can ruin someones life. You can miss an interview, get fired from your job, have a permanent record over some nonsense, all because a douchebag wants to be a douche...

If seeing videos like this doesn't open your eyes to how scary and how tough it can be for some to trust officers then I don't know what to say.

Last edited:
Not like there are many other professions wothout plenty of people abusing their power for the worse of society...

Worse when it's a cop because of their responsibility, but logically people need to stop saying F the Police. Yes F officers like this, but if you're gonna be persistent in hating on these ones, just make sure you award the proper praise to those of them out there that would go as far as even arresting/turning in officers like this. They are out there and I'm sure they'll aid someone close to you at some point in your life...

Up 6 months for sure jail is boring. Stay off papers kids and don't violate with. A year over your head like me.

I have court today.

I got pulled over for speeding, which I was. I was merging onto the interstate 1 exit away from home. Idiots love driving in the merging lane so I sped up to avoid that.

The cop pulls out of his spot. His lights come on while I'm in the middle of the exit ramp. Obviously, I can't pull over there. I get all of the way off the exit...pull over into a safe spot. Before you know it, my car is towed and I'm being charged with a DUI and resisting. :smh:

The officer asked if I had anything to drink. I had 2 drinks. It was my birthday (last Wednesday) and I had to be at work at 6 a.m. It was 2 a.m...I was heading home after grabbing breakfast to go. I do the eye test...following the light. I feel fine so I assume I did it fine. Now, I have to walk on a line. I've tried to walk on a line tightrope style just because once before...completely sober or not. It's really hit or miss.

I had on flip flops and socks. I stubbed my toe on the stairs earlier that day. They tell me to take off my flip flops. I take one step...say to them "This isn't going to work. Is there any other test I can do to prove that I'm fine?" This automatically pisses them off and they're ready to take me to jail. At this point, they're both yelling at me until one says that I can take a breathalyzer but after all of that, I ask them if it even mattered. They warn me that if I deny a breathalyzer, that's automatically a year suspension on my license. I repeat that I'm not denying the test and that I'm just asking if it mattered or not. They say no. Put me in handcuffs. I ask..."So...no breathalyzer?" They say no. I'm sent to jail.

Now, I'm facing a B Misdemeanor for DUI and D felony for fleeing. Gotta love the police. I have a lawyer though.

I have court today.

I got pulled over for speeding, which I was. I was merging onto the interstate 1 exit away from home. Idiots love driving in the merging lane so I sped up to avoid that.

The cop pulls out of his spot. His lights come on while I'm in the middle of the exit ramp. Obviously, I can't pull over there. I get all of the way off the exit...pull over into a safe spot. Before you know it, my car is towed and I'm being charged with a DUI and resisting. :smh:

The officer asked if I had anything to drink. I had 2 drinks. It was my birthday (last Wednesday) and I had to be at work at 6 a.m. It was 2 a.m...I was heading home after grabbing breakfast to go. I do the eye test...following the light. I feel fine so I assume I did it fine. Now, I have to walk on a line. I've tried to walk on a line tightrope style just because once before...completely sober or not. It's really hit or miss.

I had on flip flops and socks. I stubbed my toe on the stairs earlier that day. They tell me to take off my flip flops. I take one step...say to them "This isn't going to work. Is there any other test I can do to prove that I'm fine?" This automatically pisses them off and they're ready to take me to jail. At this point, they're both yelling at me until one says that I can take a breathalyzer but after all of that, I ask them if it even mattered. They warn me that if I deny a breathalyzer, that's automatically a year suspension on my license. I repeat that I'm not denying the test and that I'm just asking if it mattered or not. They say no. Put me in handcuffs. I ask..."So...no breathalyzer?" They say no. I'm sent to jail.

Now, I'm facing a B Misdemeanor for DUI and D felony for fleeing. Gotta love the police. I have a lawyer though.
K

I have court today.

The cop pulls out of his spot. His lights come on while I'm in the middle of the exit ramp. Obviously, I can't pull over there. I get all of the way off the exit...pull over into a safe spot. Before you know it, my car is towed and I'm being charged with a DUI and resisting.
mean.gif

K
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ "2 drinks on my bday" nah son....I aint buying it

but hopefully you don't catch a felony off that though....

edit: and you a radio dj too....man the local dj here tweet he going to a party and the promoters open the bar to him 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rofl:
roll.gif

@ "2 drinks on my bday" nah son....I aint buying it
but hopefully you don't catch a felony off that though....

Seriously. I work 6 a.m. M-F. I already had a party set for Saturday. Me and some friends were just sitting around watch NBA games.

Seriously. I work 6 a.m. M-F. I already had a party set for Saturday. Me and some friends were just sitting around watch NBA games.

U in the club as much as Allen Iverson bruh...ain't no one believing u had 2 drinks only on your b-day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom