"Do you want to go to jail for some reason I come up with?"

roll.gif
roll.gif

@ "2 drinks on my bday" nah son....I aint buying it
but hopefully you don't catch a felony off that though....
Seriously. I work 6 a.m. M-F. I already had a party set for Saturday. Me and some friends were just sitting around watch NBA games.
I'm not saying you're lying....the local dj here work the same hours and does comedy on the side...+ club stuff here and there and yall have hectic lives.....dude be tore up on the radio some mornings 
laugh.gif

I tip my hat to hip hop morning show djs......yall grind 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
U in the club as much as Allen Iverson bruh...ain't no one believing u had 2 drinks only on your b-day :lol:

On a random Wednesday, yeah. I was in jail with Nike flip flops on, basketball shorts, and t-shirt. :smh:

I don't even club like that anymore. When it's apart of your job, it gets old...quick.

It was actually Tuesday night. My birthday was Wednesday...where I sat for 15 hours.

Last edited:
Um, serious? The only reason you know he wasn't "in the wrong" was BECAUSE she asked him what he was doing, giving him the chance to describe his innocent behavior to the viewers.

People these days are just so dense.. my god :smh:

Or that he wasn't arrested because he was doing nothing and the cop knew he was ****** as soon as he found out there was a camera. But yes, I'm the dense one.

Back
Top Bottom