Do you want to scam eBay sellers? Paypal is glad to help!

Here's some tips to avoid taking the L:

-Get 3 or 4 Paypal Debit Cards. The moment the money goes into your account take out every last penny. This way if you do get scammed, its Paypal problem.

-Dont ship to other counties without tracking. Quote them a higher shipping price if they want your item that badly.

-Update tracking information onto Paypal the second you get it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the topic

USA shipping only. Ive gotten plenty of questions for out of the country bidders asking, i put them right on the block bidder list.

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

I don't ship international anymore.
Yup. Problem solved, for the most part. I learned my lesson when I got scammed by a dude in China. We had a good convo going back and forth up untilthe shoes shipped out. Around the time when they would've gotten there, he fell off the place of the planet. And wouldn't you know, I got an emailfrom Paypal saying that he never received the shoes. I just took the L and started another Paypal account, because there was no way in hell I was about to beout the shoes I sold AND have to pay for them again.

I'm definitely going to start accept money orders/cash. I've been done dirty by some punk from Illinois for some Jordan XII's before... Biggestlose I took.

haven't used ebay to sell for a while now.
looks like i won't be either.
anyone know if this will effect people that don't use ebay but accepts payments through paypal?
guess i'll be using ebay for buying only.

ayo, this one chick from paypal tried to tell me i sent to the wrong address when it was the buyers actual confirmed address, like im a dummy or something. iwas soo mad. I kept calling though and finally got my money back

I dont think the tracking number would have mattered, i thought after a certain while you cant view it online anymore.

Back
Top Bottom