DO YOU WANT TO SEE SOMETHING AWESOME????

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I'd be surprised if dude don't get lead poisoning in the next 10 years... Dope stuff though

unless he decides within the next 10 years to eat old paint chips.  pencil lead is made of graphite
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

I'd be surprised if dude don't get lead poisoning in the next 10 years... Dope stuff though

unless he decides within the next 10 years to eat old paint chips.  pencil lead is made of graphite
grin.gif
laugh.gif

nice find op

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

grin.gif
laugh.gif

nice find op

This dude is amazing! That must take a lot of time to make one. Especially the one with two hearts. @#* one mistake you can break the lead, and start all over and what? he refuses to use a fking magnifying glass? This dude is beast, nough' said.

This dude is amazing! That must take a lot of time to make one. Especially the one with two hearts. @#* one mistake you can break the lead, and start all over and what? he refuses to use a fking magnifying glass? This dude is beast, nough' said.

Back
Top Bottom