Do you wear your jordans or other heats to the club?

I'm going to assume he means something like this...

11176207_1632569146957757_1087609599_n.jpg

11419125_380772695465658_1366292562_n.jpg

That looks great for casual/street wear it you can afford it. But I guarantee that that's not this guys night life attire.

Last edited:
:lol: at best stuff in Footlocker

Clubs were never really my thing. Rather chill at someone's crib with some bottles

Actually...it all goes back to what I said earlier, if you got juice...you can rock what you want to almost any club you want.

11116845_411129879068288_1342252147_n.jpg

10894886_679830152127694_1643120238_n.jpg

11242846_1623202494627502_2036971660_n.jpg

I was expecting more from dude in the pics. I guess it all depends on the areas your night life is located. Like I said, my town is full of yuppies and the majority of people dress like the people in the dress better thread on here. Emphasis on classy not "fresh". Sport coats/blazers chinos, oxfords and wing tips land such.

It also depends on how loud your sneakers are as well. I host lots of club events and seen dudes slip through the cracks rocking playoff 12's with a button up or space jams and a Amish hat :rolleyes your shoes can't standout

Im sayin spot to spot is different.
Everybody has their own style.

But ops question basically was DO YOU wear jordans or heat (?) When you go out.

If i go to a place that allows sneakers i might wear aj1s.
No foams...no brons...kds....11s etc. But thats me.

In terms of op concerned about his shoes gettin creased wen he wears them im not about dat p noid life.

Last edited:
It also depends on how loud your sneakers are as well. I host lots of club events and seen dudes slip through the cracks rocking playoff 12's with a button up or space jams and a Amish hat :rolleyes your shoes can't standout

I get that but there are better options in my opinion.

I'm not a club guy, but the few times I've been to one I've had on loafers or Chelsea boots. The one time I was at a strip joint I had on chucks. There is a time/place for everything, just dress accordingly.

Side note: why do most designer sneakers look ugly as hell? Some are clean like the those Kanye LV joints but other joints like the Arenas look weak

I'm not a club guy, but the few times I've been to one I've had on loafers or Chelsea boots. The one time I was at a strip joint I had on chucks. There is a time/place for everything, just dress accordingly.

Side note: why do most designer sneakers look ugly as hell? Some are clean like the those Kanye LV joints but other joints like the Arenas look weak

Most of them designer kicks cost too much money. I'm not paying $1000 for some sneakers that I might not be able to wear when I go out to the club, party or wherever and I want to look good.

You guys saying wearing sneakers to a club is a no no are weird. I would not wear my Jordans but I def would wear Margiela GAT's or Arenas.

It depends what sneakers tho

Jays or lebron or some ****? Nahh that's a no

If it's some nice clean stuff then yes. Me personally I wouldnt wear sneakers there period

Boat shoes. Loafers. Clarks :pimp: all day. Plus they're just timeless and can go with 90% of the wardrobe

It depends what sneakers tho

Jays or lebron or some ****? Nahh that's a no

If it's some nice clean stuff then yes. Me personally I wouldnt wear sneakers there period

Boat shoes. Loafers. Clarks :pimp: all day. Plus they're just timeless and can go with 90% of the wardrobe

This

Yea I was at Harrah's this past week in AC and was shocked that dudes got inside with sneakers and basketball shorts. But hey, they got 2 cabanas and a hot tub. No club is going to say no when you are dropping close to 10gs.

Depends on what the "club" is like.
The last one I went to was very casual, so I wore my black/gum Jordan Is
But for most clubs, I stick to wingtips

No, not in the context he's using it

Fresh= wow, that's a cool outfit ....... to play basketball in, or, that guy bought the best stuff at footlocker
Where I'm from being fresh means dressing nice. You throw on some slacks with a blazer with a nice pair of shoes you're fresh/clean/fly etc.

Actually...it all goes back to what I said earlier, if you got juice...you can rock what you want to almost any club you want.
11116845_411129879068288_1342252147_n.jpg

10894886_679830152127694_1643120238_n.jpg

11242846_1623202494627502_2036971660_n.jpg
Ninjahood always said he could wear sneakers to the club once he showed them the chunky cuban and they'd know he was going to be a big spender in the club.  Goldenarmz and HBW always wore sneakers too since they were always buying multiple bottles in the club

**** NO.

Why are you gonna wear heat to a club where nobody can see them, they're gonna get stepped and spilled on by some drunk skeeo wearing heels while holding a cosmo, and the only person that might notice is a dude. I only wear heat to a day party when a cabana is on lock.

My boys and I be clowning dudes in the club with heat since they spend most of their time looking at others dude feet all night. Mad suspect :x

We get our laughs on then proceed to bag shorties.
View media item 1646460

Back
Top Bottom