DO YOU WEAR YOUR KICKS???

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

i realized i have too many shoes i have never worn so I told myself I am going to wear every pair once before wearing one twice. 45 days and counting

^
that is awesome. 
anyway,i buy shoes TO WEAR them.i really can't see why people leave them DS. are you planning on selling them later on?

that's crazy. wear your shoes people! like if i get a pair of OG jordan 1's. i'd rock those all day!

i realized i have too many shoes i have never worn so I told myself I am going to wear every pair once before wearing one twice. 45 days and counting

^
that is awesome. 
anyway,i buy shoes TO WEAR them.i really can't see why people leave them DS. are you planning on selling them later on?

that's crazy. wear your shoes people! like if i get a pair of OG jordan 1's. i'd rock those all day!

^
that is awesome. 

I buy 2 pairs, I keep one deadstock and use the other.

With the BIN XIII, I bought 2 pairs and I use the other.

I was able to grab another pair of OG Jordan XII Black Red and I use that pair, the other is in an original orange Nike box in deadstock condition.

I was able to grab another pair of OG Jordan XII Black Red and I use that pair, the other is in an original orange Nike box in deadstock condition.

Back
Top Bottom