DO YOU WEAR YOUR KICKS???

Wearing em but I like to break em out a while after release. Some air max runners need to be broken in initially though before on ice til next wear

Wearing em but I like to break em out a while after release. Some air max runners need to be broken in initially though before on ice til next wear

I'm being more proactive in wearing them recently. gotta show up all these youngins and new cats...

and i came to a realization as well about what i'm going to do with DS shoes

I'm being more proactive in wearing them recently. gotta show up all these youngins and new cats...

and i came to a realization as well about what i'm going to do with DS shoes

Everything is purchased with the intent to wear at some point. Some pairs can end up sitting on ice for a while though.

But they're essentially waiting on the bench to break into the starting rotation so to speak. Having too many pairs in rotation is just impractical.  

Everything is purchased with the intent to wear at some point. Some pairs can end up sitting on ice for a while though.

But they're essentially waiting on the bench to break into the starting rotation so to speak. Having too many pairs in rotation is just impractical.  

I can understand not wearing certain kicks that you have a double of which is your favorite or something, but generally I think it's foolish to have a hobby of collecting shoes without actually wearing them. I think if you're not going to wear them, you may as well collect something else like autographs, cards, posters, jerseys, whatever that's more for display. Just my opinion though.

I can understand not wearing certain kicks that you have a double of which is your favorite or something, but generally I think it's foolish to have a hobby of collecting shoes without actually wearing them. I think if you're not going to wear them, you may as well collect something else like autographs, cards, posters, jerseys, whatever that's more for display. Just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom