Do you? ......

Yes females get their nail and toes done a lot... but should males as well? Just to keep themselves clean and lookin fresh?

I know some males that pamper themselves and go with their wife or girlfriend to get a pedicure or manicure.

I actually think it shows that men care about their appearance. Its a good thing to keep yourself clean and lookin hot!

do you get pedi's and mani's? why or why not?

I play basketball everyday so I have to get pedicures at least once a month because a lot of callus (dead skin) forms on my feet.

manicures on the other hand, thats borderline girly.

$+%% no. You know why? I'm a MAN, and getting my nails done is just about the least manliest thing I could do.

I keep my facial hair on point, I get regular haircuts, and I even trim my nails (mainly for bass playing), but I'm not having someone file my nails andpink foam things between my toes.

Anyone male that gets "manis and pedis" deserves to have his man-card revoked.

- Tical.

laugh.gif
, Tical what kind of drugs are you on this time.

i keep up with my hands and feet on the regular, but actually going to the salon and +++% to get manicures and pedicures?? @++# outta here..

any dude doing that has way too much time on their hands..

Nails sometimes
Pedicure when a brothers feet lookin bad. I just like when they rub my feet. Lol

Originally Posted by Face82

Nails sometimes
Pedicure when a brothers feet lookin bad. I just like when they rub my feet. Lol

Awww c'mon Face! WHY MAN, WHY!?!???

- Tical.

Nothing wrong with it, word to the late great Bernie Mac. Its not like you getting a nail color, just an edge up like your hair. Never done one, but i had mynails so clean once i would get compliments from women who thought they were professionally done.

I do the regular keep my nails short thing.

Pedicures and Manicures??? Hell Nah. Ill leave that up to the females.

now post a pic of your face...your toenails look like strawberry m&m's...i like candy
smile.gif

nice tat..how much did that cost you?..

Back
Top Bottom