Doembecher 2's Restock Info Inside!!!(UPDATE)

UPDATE : Just received on Email and It says that NT MIAMI also got a RESTOCK.

In addition, for those who missed out on the FIRE RED 3's. NT ATLANTA has a bunch of SZ.11. You know what to do.

Originally Posted by heat23

Doembecher 2's available at NT Atlanta.

Ask for my boy Jimmy Manley and tell him Nesto sent you. He will take care of you.

Act fast
Aye, thanks bro!! i owe you one now, i wanted these bad but missed my size the first time around, THANKS AGAIN!!

put this in the store/outlet reports it will help a lot more people out but thanks for the info

Wow bro, thanks so much for coming through. Called them up immediately after I saw your post and they had a damn near FSR. Ordered my size 11 and they willbe at my doorstep come Wednesday. Nike.com screwed me over, but NikeTown came through big time. Thanks again man!

Originally Posted by CJohnson85

Wow do they still have a FSR?
i highly doubt it now, they probably have a couple sizes left though...call and ask
wink.gif

I just wanna say you're welcome to everyone that pmed me to say Thank You.

I also got a pm saying that I should have keeped it to myself
smh.gif
. Damn resellers, you know who you are.

That's awesome news for anybody who missed out on them the first time. I would have copped another pair if I had the sneaker funds, but I'm in slowmotion on it, until the next month. Christmas shopping is stressful...

They're sold out. If I get anymore Info of another restock, I will post it again.

Damn I was trying to get a pair for my boy, but i called when they first opened and it was 9.5 and smaller.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Damn I was trying to get a pair for my boy, but i called when they first opened and it was 9.5 and smaller.

when was that? they are completely sold out

i copped another pair this morning i called last night and they had my size 13 but the dude said they were not taking anymore phone orders that night so icalled this morning as soon as they opened and they were sold out of a 13 so i copped a 9 1/2 just to have one more

Back
Top Bottom