Does anyone else hate Jersey Shore?

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Yeah, don't care for it. I lose respect for people who enjoy it and don't hate it.
you should be worrying about fighting crime and looking over your semi-******ed son

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Yeah, don't care for it. I lose respect for people who enjoy it and don't hate it.
you should be worrying about fighting crime and looking over your semi-******ed son

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

i just don't watch it

This
I've never seen an episode
Same here, but from what I've heard about it its just  a bunch of dukes getting drunk and having problems.
grin.gif

all of this

what do i look like watching a bunch of nobody's party...

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

i just don't watch it

This
I've never seen an episode
Same here, but from what I've heard about it its just  a bunch of dukes getting drunk and having problems.
grin.gif

all of this

what do i look like watching a bunch of nobody's party...

I hate the fact they make NJ cats look bad. Only one person from the whole cast is actually from NJ. I also hate when I tell people I'm from NJ, they automatic assume I fist pump
30t6p3b.gif

Still watch the show tho
laugh.gif

I hate the fact they make NJ cats look bad. Only one person from the whole cast is actually from NJ. I also hate when I tell people I'm from NJ, they automatic assume I fist pump
30t6p3b.gif

Still watch the show tho
laugh.gif

I saw it once, thought it was ******ed. I just hate how people use the quotes on facebook. People have been saying its T-Shirt time long before I knew what it meant. GTL as well.

Really? Why would anyone every want to be like these idiots?

I saw it once, thought it was ******ed. I just hate how people use the quotes on facebook. People have been saying its T-Shirt time long before I knew what it meant. GTL as well.

Really? Why would anyone every want to be like these idiots?

At first I hated it..but now I watch it because their ignorance fascinates me.
laugh.gif

I don't think people really want to be like these dummies..its just fun to watch their shenanigans.

At first I hated it..but now I watch it because their ignorance fascinates me.
laugh.gif

I don't think people really want to be like these dummies..its just fun to watch their shenanigans.

I don't hate the show I just hate people who consume this dumbed down bull %@%*....step your taste buds up and give something new and creative a chance...people are hungry man and cats like these get shine because of their NYC networking abilities 
ohwell.gif

I don't hate the show I just hate people who consume this dumbed down bull %@%*....step your taste buds up and give something new and creative a chance...people are hungry man and cats like these get shine because of their NYC networking abilities 
ohwell.gif

I don't hate it at all. It's quite honestly been one of the most entertaining reality TV shows of all time. However, what I do hate are the people that idolize it. IMO it's cool to watch the show and laugh at it. But it's not cool to act like the people on the show. You shouldn't strive to be The Situation of Snooki.

I don't hate it at all. It's quite honestly been one of the most entertaining reality TV shows of all time. However, what I do hate are the people that idolize it. IMO it's cool to watch the show and laugh at it. But it's not cool to act like the people on the show. You shouldn't strive to be The Situation of Snooki.

Back
Top Bottom