Does anyone else hate Jersey Shore?

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

I hate the fact they make NJ cats look bad. Only one person from the whole cast is actually from NJ. I also hate when I tell people I'm from NJ, they automatic assume I fist pump
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

I hate the fact they make NJ cats look bad. Only one person from the whole cast is actually from NJ. I also hate when I tell people I'm from NJ, they automatic assume I fist pump
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

At first I hated it..but now I watch it because their ignorance fascinates me.
laugh.gif

I don't think people really want to be like these dummies..its just fun to watch their shenanigans.

exact same reason why I watch it.

its the same reason people slow down when there is an accident on the freeway.  Everyone loves to watch a good trainwreck.

laugh.gif

I don't think people really want to be like these dummies..its just fun to watch their shenanigans.

this. they say some funny @#% sometimes. plus there usually isnt anything going on thursday nights so ill watch.

its like a car wreck you cant look away from
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

exact same reason why I watch it.

its the same reason people slow down when there is an accident on the freeway.  Everyone loves to watch a good trainwreck.

laugh.gif

this. they say some funny @#% sometimes. plus there usually isnt anything going on thursday nights so ill watch.

its like a car wreck you cant look away from
laugh.gif

Why would you hate on people who watch it?? I for one find it very entertaining but that doesn't mean I'm a %#%*@** or have poor taste. Everyone has their own preferences so if you don't like something,fine but don't look down on people that do. That to me is ignorant.

Why would you hate on people who watch it?? I for one find it very entertaining but that doesn't mean I'm a %#%*@** or have poor taste. Everyone has their own preferences so if you don't like something,fine but don't look down on people that do. That to me is ignorant.

Yo I don't rock with it, but sometimes when I'm over at someone's crib there girl or sister or even my chick or her cousin or somebody would be looking at it so I would have no other choice.

I would watch it for a few and just see how much scripted the show really is... it's not even funny... they're putting on an act and viewers are eating it up like chicken dinner.

It's so obvious that they act how they do and do what they do to create friction to put on a better show, and in turn garnering ratings...

It's working though, and I don't hate on anyone's hustle so it's whatever to me... that's their hustle so who am I, or anyone else for that matter, to tell them to stop being like how they are and acting how they act leading them to not become famous and/or rich or better off in the situation that they were in before.

Yo I don't rock with it, but sometimes when I'm over at someone's crib there girl or sister or even my chick or her cousin or somebody would be looking at it so I would have no other choice.

I would watch it for a few and just see how much scripted the show really is... it's not even funny... they're putting on an act and viewers are eating it up like chicken dinner.

It's so obvious that they act how they do and do what they do to create friction to put on a better show, and in turn garnering ratings...

It's working though, and I don't hate on anyone's hustle so it's whatever to me... that's their hustle so who am I, or anyone else for that matter, to tell them to stop being like how they are and acting how they act leading them to not become famous and/or rich or better off in the situation that they were in before.

I don't hate it.

I just view it for the entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't hate it.

I just view it for the entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom