Does anyone know the release date for the blake griffin galaxy hyperdunks?

Kenny is dead just posted that about 30 people were waiting in line for these!

Let the hype build! Hahahaha

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Can somebody ask EastBay rep if this is gonna happen?
We don't currently have any info indicating when or if we will receive these. Since that's the case, we're not expecting them at the moment.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Can somebody ask EastBay rep if this is gonna happen?
We don't currently have any info indicating when or if we will receive these. Since that's the case, we're not expecting them at the moment.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Thanks EastBay rep- Ryan....I called my friend who works at HoH... They're checking their shipment to see if they're going to receive them... Will call back at 5pm CST to find out the final deal. I'll update y'all when I know...

So these release this Saturday but no stores have them?? These are more limited then the Yeezys!!!
tongue.gif

I called over 10 HOH across the nation to make sure my local HOH wasn't trying me and they all said the samething, "We don't have them" they probably were pushed back because of the Yeezy's.

seriously, i cant even sell my shoes cause for some reason it seems everyone thinks they can get the yeezys....

The annoying thing with yeezys in Seattle is one shop got them..smh first they take our bball team and now they want us to fight over some shoes..c'mon man..I know websites are selling them for 300-600..I mean I love hyperdunks but Thats loco pricing

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

The annoying thing with yeezys in Seattle is one shop got them..smh first they take our bball team and now they want us to fight over some shoes..c'mon man..I know websites are selling them for 300-600..I mean I love hyperdunks but Thats loco pricing

Wait so they did drop somewhere today?

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Wait so they did drop somewhere today?

That's what I've been hearing man. Only one shop got them.

Nike is really f***ing things up lately. It's like at the doctor's when they got you by the balls, tell you to cough and +*#, but then don't let go of your balls after you cough...

Yup, I'm high.

I really hope these release on the 23rd like rumored. I'm in line for a live chat with a nike rep. Will be asking if theres any info they can share

Spoke to nike Rep. They have no such information on the release at this moment. I don't think these are coming out boys...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SeaTown29

Spoke to nike Rep. They have no such information on the release at this moment. I don't think these are coming out boys...
30t6p3b.gif

hmmmm....... maybe they are trying to release Ty's version??
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SeaTown29

30t6p3b.gif

Wooooowwwwwww! I'm going to call Nike myself and several different HOHs and see what I can get out of them.

Back
Top Bottom