Does anyone think Pacquiao is taking steriods or HGH?

I like Pacquiao & would love to see him beat the snot out of maywhether, But I find it odd that he won't sumbit to testing because he's superstitious of needles or drawing blood so close to a fight. This would represent a huuuge payday, possibly the biggest in boxing history. This is a fight that everyone wants to see so what gives? Does anyone think he's juicing?

Glad someone's finally bringing this up
pimp.gif
... I know its never been discussed ever.

it would be foolish to dismiss the notion. especially in today's generation of sports its highly plausible. i have always wondered why it is that he wouldn't submit to the olympic style test.

inb4 this turns into a pacquiao v mayweather thread with fans of both parties explaining why the other side is to blame for this fight not happening yet

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Glad someone's finally bringing this up
pimp.gif
... I know its never been discussed ever.
This

LOL HybridSoldier23...I really think Pac Man is taking something...If I were a fighter & someone was talking smack about me, I'd get in the ring with the quickness & beat the snot out of that dude. maywhether being himself, I'd especially want to tear him up just to shut him & his loud mouth uncle & father...

There's a 50/50 chance.  If I try to bring up the issue with my fellow Filipinos they'll probably try to kill me.  
laugh.gif

Not only do I think he's taking steroids, but I think he got a grip of physical modifications done. Dude is an obvious cheater.

i go to wild card gym once in awhile to hit the bags and check out sparring.  I did notice that Freddie's boxers just have that extra gear and snap to their punches, compared to the dudes they are sparring with.  Skill set is about the same.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i go to wild card gym once in awhile to hit the bags and check out sparring.  I did notice that Freddie's boxers just have that extra gear and snap to their punches, compared to the dudes they are sparring with.  Skill set is about the same.

What about Amir Khan?

Originally Posted by imsleepy1234

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

What about Amir Khan?

i haven't seen him actually.  The time i was going was after Amir's fight with Zab.

Originally Posted by psk2310

LOL HybridSoldier23...I really think Pac Man is taking something...If I were a fighter & someone was talking smack about me, I'd get in the ring with the quickness & beat the snot out of that dude. maywhether being himself, I'd especially want to tear him up just to shut him & his loud mouth uncle & father...
  • he agreed to the testing just not olympic style....and im sure he wants to get in the ring with mayweather but other things are holding back the fight

psk2310 wrote:

LOL HybridSoldier23...I really think Pac Man is taking something...If I were a fighter & someone was talking smack about me, I'd get in the ring with the quickness & beat the snot out of that dude. maywhether being himself, I'd especially want to tear him up just to shut him & his loud mouth uncle & father
laugh.gif
  mayweather has been called out several times by roach and manny after his fights with clotty, margarito, mosley and etc. someone isnt stepping up. bar none.
plus with the money manny has, he has infinite access to rice! that's the natural weight gainer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Not only do I think he's taking steroids, but I think he got a grip of physical modifications done. Dude is an obvious cheater.

What do you mean?

Originally Posted by psk2310

THIS.
Especially if someone is "defaming" you 

i dont think its as simple as that. i dont think theyre that dumb.

i think he actually works hard and goes ham when he trains.

but i also think there is a chance that he might be taking something that is not easily found with the most basics of tests. it could not even be that advantageous. maybe more stamina or whatever. but once it alarms then its gonna be hell in the press.

and if he does it, im sure alot of other people have found some tiny advantages they do all the time. higher ups probably know too. at the end its all about the dinero.

plus ariza doesnt even look like hes all that in shape.

LOL where have you been ?
pac-man agreed to terms and mayweather was given a deadline to agree, and guess what, he never did
laugh.gif

After all the allegations, do you honestly think Pac is still taking enhancements? Personally I think he had some sort of juice in his blood and went ahead and cancelled the negotiations with Mayweather so the drugs can siphon out of his body. Just look at his fights after Cotto (Clottey, Margarito, Mosley). Dude seemed less dominant and his punches lack that power. IMO Pac doesn't need any enhancement, without a doubt he will beat the snot out of Mayweather.

Back
Top Bottom