Does anyone work in/know someone in Property Management in Orlando?

Hi,

I know NT has people from all states/cities so I was wondering if maybe some of y'all can help me out.

I've been working in apartment communities for a couple of years now (leasing, management) but I will be moving out of state to Orlando by the end of next month.

Since I found that out, I've been applying and doing all that I can when it comes to jobs but because I'm not there yet no one is really responding to me. I'm also currently unemployed.

I just need someone who is willing to work with me but what I bring to the table is a great resume, skills and references. I'm looking for leasing agent or assistant manager work.

I know Property Management is a big field so if anyone may be able to help in any way, I would greatly appreciate it.

In any case, thanks for reading and be well.

Last edited:
I personally don't know anyone but there's a million large apartment / condo complexes in Orlando. Try Sodo, any of the high rises downtown (Vue, Waverly, Paramount, Solaire, etc), and the Millenia area (Park Central and the neighboring spots). There's also lots of independent property management companies downtown.

Yup, there are tons.

I got like 15 bookmarked that I check daily, in addition to the job boards.

Because of the number of places, I'm confident I can find a job quickly once I get there but going there without a job will make it REAL tough due to money.

Thanks for dropping those names, I'm gonna look each of them up and see where that leads
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom