Does Nike continue to produce MVP puppet commercials?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Or how about ... they're not going to do anything at all that would hurt Lebrons feewings .

We all know how he can get !
frown.gif

Please stop posting.

1) ADIDAS needs to respond, cool commercial...more promotion when they get back to Orlando and etc (i.e. ORLANDO IS A BROTHERHOOD)
2) Rashard Lewis puppet??
3) Lil Penny?? ehhh

laugh.gif
Bring back Lil' Penny. Have him come back the house. He'll ask puppet Kobe about puppet LeBron' whereabouts, and he'll tell LP he'sgone fishin'. Simple.

I'm on board with DR SPACEMAN's idea..brilliant!

Or Kobe could be jumpin around laughing taking pics of Bron sitting down looking sad...I'd love to see that!

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Nike got shut up
ohwell.gif
i didn't like those commercials anyway

Y'all not liking the commercials is completely understandable, but how did nike get "shut up". They were commercials promoting their biggeststars
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

most of the ideas would be
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

and david stern didnt do his part of the deal....

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

If I was with that ad agency i'd have one out tommorrow, no sound, no speaking, Kobe looks at Lebron, Lebron looks at Kobe, then Kobe embraces Lebron no Amaechi, flash the nike logo, end.
no amaechi
roll.gif

they need a new unstoppable joint....hell i just want more sandstorm!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

If I was with that ad agency i'd have one out tommorrow, no sound, no speaking, Kobe looks at Lebron, Lebron looks at Kobe then Kobe embraces Lebron no Amaechi flash the nike logo, end.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

1) ADIDAS needs to respond, cool commercial...more promotion when they get back to Orlando and etc (i.e. ORLANDO IS A BROTHERHOOD)
2) Rashard Lewis puppet??
3) Lil Penny?? ehhh
penny was on nike. so a adidas ocmmercial with NIKE'S franchise of lil penny would never exist. vice versa, dwight howard in a Nike ocmmervialas a puppet would never go down either. Dwight needs to sign to nike though... would be a good move for him

i just saw a new one today. he was still babysitting the little kid. this time by himself while kobe was out playing

Back
Top Bottom