** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

^ The first thing you should do is use Tor. That's a decent start. You really can't get in immediate trouble unless you click on CP, I don't think.

^ The first thing you should do is use Tor. That's a decent start. You really can't get in immediate trouble unless you click on CP, I don't think.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I'm not about that life although I would sit and watch somebody else do it lol.
x2

roll.gif

I thought about this thread last night. Someone find me solution manuals to textbooks, I couldn't find the one I'm looking for through google

I thought about this thread last night. Someone find me solution manuals to textbooks, I couldn't find the one I'm looking for through google

Originally Posted by Rafool

Who dug this up?
alien.gif

This ain't nothing to mess around with, seriously.
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Really not that bad, There's threads that are brought back from 09.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Who dug this up?
alien.gif

This ain't nothing to mess around with, seriously.
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Really not that bad, There's threads that are brought back from 09.

Yea the deep web isn't that bad, it's only good if you want drugs or really weird pron, but if you don't know what your doing you shouldn't really mess with it.....Now the "Dark net" is really messed up, there are screen shots of forums and posts from the "dark net" on another website but there is no way i am posting it on here......seriously some the people in this world 
sick.gif

Yea the deep web isn't that bad, it's only good if you want drugs or really weird pron, but if you don't know what your doing you shouldn't really mess with it.....Now the "Dark net" is really messed up, there are screen shots of forums and posts from the "dark net" on another website but there is no way i am posting it on here......seriously some the people in this world 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by aztek67890

sick.gif

... you can't just mention it and not give any more info. How do we get to that stuff?

sick.gif

... you can't just mention it and not give any more info. How do we get to that stuff?

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

sick.gif

intrigued I am

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

sick.gif

intrigued I am

sick.gif
Can we get a brief description of the screen shots?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom