Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
And I’ll just go ahead and say it. If someone gets mad then they do. If you’re white you have absolutely ZERO say on a conversation about race. NONE, NADA. You may sit back and watch but that’s it. No need to comment, say your piece, nothing. white men think they have say in many things that have nothing to do with them.

You’re right completely. As a white dude, white people need to shut the hell up when it comes to race and just listen and leave that ego at the door. If it’s not you, you don’t need to explain that it’s not you and don’t get offended so easily. Terms like white privilege and you views on race not holding the weight you want to hold used to irk me and I’m ashamed to say it. You can call it ignorance, entitlement, stupidity etc. All valid ways to look at it.

For me though personally, NT really got me more informed on things off the content on here. Especially when it comes to things like white supremacy and race and what have you. It’s legit good solid information that’s posted in the threads on here at times.

The information and knowledge is out there, it’s what you do with it, how open and receptive you are to it and will you listen to it. And the information and knowledge isn’t going to be watered down to your comfort zone and it shouldn’t be.

You’re right completely. As a white dude, white people need to shut the hell up when it comes to race and just listen and leave that ego at the door. If it’s not you, you don’t need to explain that it’s not you and don’t get offended so easily. Terms like white privilege and you views on race not holding the weight you want to hold used to irk me and I’m ashamed to say it. You can call it ignorance, entitlement, stupidity etc. All valid ways to look at it.

For me though personally, NT really got me more informed on things off the content on here. Especially when it comes to things like white supremacy and race and what have you. It’s legit good solid information that’s posted in the threads on here at times.

The information and knowledge is out there, it’s what you do with it, how open and receptive you are to it and will you listen to it. And the information and knowledge isn’t going to be watered down to your comfort zone and it shouldn’t be.
To me, it’s like men telling women what they can or cannot do with their bodies. The entire discussion of abortion should involve ZERO males in the room. Not our place, not our say.

For years, the non Blacks on this site never had a problem with people like Ninjahood making sly, then not so sly remarks about both Black people, and women. Many chimed in, co signing then feeling comfortable enough to make their own commentary on what it means to be Black. It was very clear that many of there people were okay with Black people, just as long as they were humble about being so.

Code: Quiet.

With white people becoming ever more agitated with their position being threatened, many of those model minority types are starting to realize that no matter how much you capitulate toward white supremacy? They are still against your existence.

To all the Black men and women on this site, you may not like how I say what I say, but one thing is for certain.

Be ready, get ready.

Never change Antonio Brown! AB acting a fool as usual. That fool supposedly broke a security camera and threw a bike at a security guard in his community. 😆🙄📹🚲

It looks like AB has a future as a pro wrestler based on his histrionics and litany of foolishness. I mean he's basically only one F up away from being out of the NFL. Perhaps Vince McMahon can sign him to WWE if the NFL thing flames out. Vince is a carnival master like that.

"Fool" is his new code-word KHUFU KHUFU layziegunts layziegunts

This man is the master of covert racism.

"Fool" is his new code-word KHUFU KHUFU layziegunts layziegunts

This man is the master of covert racism.

You know, there is a thread titled "Fools..." on this site that encourages users to post stuff of foolish acts or occurrences. It has nothing to do with race as you love to perceive. Fool is a common term to describe ignorant or outlandish behavior or an individual exhibiting that.

I don't have to be covert because I'm normally direct with what I say.

I see you tried to give me 💩 about a word I used to label a section at Dodger Stadium in the past. I assume you're uneducated about that ballpark and its demographic since I assume you're not from L.A. I want to inform you that Blacks are the lowest percentile of fans who attends games at that stadium. It's mostly Latinos, then Whites, then Asians. I used that word you hate to describe that upper level due to the fact that it's disorderly with lots of fights transpiring up there, just constant detrimental conduct up there. So it's obvious I wasn't referring to Black people as you tried to accuse me of doing since not many of them attend Dodgers games, I was speaking on the behavior up there.

peep the "he belongs in a carnival" innuendo... mans really can't help himself

Pro wrestling has been labeled as a carnival since it's over the top like that. It can be seen as a modern day sideshow. A majority of the active wrestlers in WWE are White, so how was I trying to make it a Black thing with that post? Vince McMahon has been labeled a ringmaster of a profitable carnival. Antonio Brown's litany of histrionics potentially aligns with a pro wrestling gimmick.

You know, there is a thread titled "Fools..." on this site that encourages users to post stuff of foolish acts or occurrences. It has nothing to do with race as you love to perceive. Fool is a common term to describe ignorant or outlandish behavior or an individual exhibiting that.

I don't have to be covert because I'm normally direct with what I say.

I see you tried to give me 💩 about a word I used to label a section at Dodger Stadium in the past. I assume you're uneducated about that ballpark and its demographic since I assume you're not from L.A. I want to inform you that Blacks are the lowest percentile of fans who attends games at that stadium. It's mostly Latinos, then Whites, then Asians. I used that word you hate to describe that upper level due to the fact that it's disorderly with lots of fights transpiring up there, just constant detrimental conduct up there. So it's obvious I wasn't referring to Black people as you tried to accuse me of doing since not many of them attend Dodgers games, I was speaking on the behavior up there.

Pro wrestling has been labeled as a carnival since it's over the top like that. It can be seen as a modern day sideshow. A majority of the active wrestlers in WWE are White, so how was I trying to make it a Black thing with that post? Vince McMahon has been labeled a ringmaster of a profitable carnival. Antonio Brown's litany of histrionics potentially aligns with a pro wrestling gimmick.

conflating made up wrestling story lines with reality and then joking that a Black man with a "litany of histrionics" would be better placed in a "carnival" like environment. couldn't be me.

out of curiosity, what qualifies as a "litany of histrionics" and who are some current day politicians who demonstrate such behaviors that would deem them best suited for the carnival? Just trying to see what kind of scale you're using.

conflating made up wrestling story lines with reality and then joking that a Black man with a "litany of histrionics" would be better placed in a "carnival" like environment. couldn't be me.

out of curiosity, what qualifies as a "litany of histrionics" and who are some current day politicians who demonstrate such behaviors that would deem them best suited for the carnival??

Interpret it however you want it. Be a follower and make everything about race.

Donald Trump participating in WrestleMania 23 is an example of a carnival, especially with his histrionics.

@therealist1
As exampled through the past four years, and now with the election of Biden, it is pretty clear that EVERYTHING is about race.

Interpret it however you want it. Be a follower and make everything about race.

Donald Trump participating in WrestleMania 23 is an example of a carnival, especially with his histrionics.

let's see.. comes in a thread about race and then asks, "why does everything have to be about race?" let me go into the wrestling thread and ask "why does everything have to be about wrestling?"

btw, why the fascination with the word "histrionics?" that word is better suited for the "Does niketalk have a problem with women thread"

You literally just made one of the most racist comments in the entire thread though :lol: Youre not fooling anyone, we know the hatred that’s in your heart. That’s exactly why Khufu has hit foot on your neck and you’re in here whining about it for pages. I think you should find a white idiol to worship to stay on brand. Perhaps a grand wizard would better align with your beliefs.

:rofl: COOKED JRepp23 JRepp23

I dont talk to racists. They are ignorant.

:rofl:

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Nobody was gonna fight with Tyson at that time. Nobody. Especially in a street style. So to say MJ was scared means nothing. Who would not want to get out of that moment? This story has been known for years. The funny thing here is we all act like MJ was the first athlete to ever screw around on his wife. Was he wrong? Hell yeah and he paid for it to the tune of some 170 million dollars. I think Juanita is ok now.
What does it take for naysayers to like Michael Jordan? Nothing. Because people will always be consumed in their beliefs no matter what logic and reality you put in front of them. Successful people will always have this. It will never be any other way. Dude was human to. But some have unrealistic expectations of our famed performers and seem let down when they are flawed, you know, like us.
Lebron on the other hand like Mike, has donated millions of dollars to charities, building schools, hospitals, etc. Did MJ do all this during his playing days? No, not to the extent of Lebron. But he did have charities and foundations while he played for handicapped and less fortunate children and families. People seem to choose to forget about all that.
None of these things they HAD to do. They CHOSE to do. Now I know some are gonna dissect this quote, look for a reason to have an issue with it, tag their buddies, throw insults in hopes I will respond negatively so they can tag Meth. And entertain themselves with incorrectly labeling me for my opinion. Its unfortunate, but it will happen.
Pro Athletes are entertainers. Not role models. Not activists. Not politicians. If they choose to do any of the other, great. The hope is they have the knowledge and understanding of what they say before they hit the send button. Its too easy to spew venom behind a labtop or a phone.

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

They NEED to be defunded.

They NEED to be DEFUNDED.

Back
Top Bottom