Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters

SpittaJetLife

Banned
Lasts nights discussion in the Last Dance thread had me thinking about some of the racial issues on NT. It seems like some people think race is brought up too much on Nt while others believe race is something that should be talked about more. Other NTers get annoyed when POC NTers bring up race. It seems like there is an increasing divide between Black NTers, POC Nters, and white NTers. Some folk just want to come here to talk about shoes while other folk want to talk about social issues. What says you? Does NT have a race issue? Can we all get along? Has NT always been like this ? Has it gotten worse or improved?

As an internet message board i think NT is a reflection of the times. Rn, society as a whole is pretty divisive, so it's not a surprise. As long as people keep an open mind, acknowledging that your POV isn't the only answer/comment/thought, then I think its fine. Whats great about here is that its less about whose right and wrong, but more about the discourse.

I remember when black folks were the minority on nt
And the nters of asian descent
Would say slick stuff ALL THE TIME
and the mods who we know are of asian descent
And some white mods
Wouldn’t even do anything about it
Or had those same views
What type of slick stuff would they say?

cant say NT is a reflection of today's time considering that its missing the younger population.

before, NT used to have a wide range of ages from highschoolers, college students, etc.

Now its all 30+ year olds who cant move on from the forums. im willing to bet im one of the younger NT'ers here (26) and i've been here since i was 13 years old in 2007.

shoutout 23isback.com

Meh. You can tell a lot of NTers have never come face to face with an actual open racist.
Really? Explain. I’m actually in the process of settling a law suit with my employer for racial discrimination so I def have real life experience w racism. That’s just one example I’ve mentioned.

Really? Explain. I’m actually in the process of settling a law suit with my employer for racial discrimination so I def have real life experience w racism. That’s just one example I’ve mentioned.
If they’ve ever heard racist logic from racist, they’d realize how much they sound like the people they’re against. MFers don’t be against racism, they just want their turn.

If they’ve ever heard racist logic from racist, they’d realize how much they sound like the people they’re against. MFers don’t be against racism, they just want their turn.
That's interesting logic.

Let me ask you a question. If a Woman is angry at oppression, then begins to speak out against her oppression, not wanting to deal with men due to the oppression that she has been subjected to, then speaking out against misogyny, does she sound just like a misogynist? Does that make her a misogynist?

Does it make her SEXIST, simply wanting her turn?

Can Black people be racist?

I just don't like how KHUFU KHUFU 's attempted conversations are considered "antics" and "racist."

Some people never have to have those conversations and aren't comfortable with having those conversations but that doesn't mean when someone brings them up it should be taken as a joke.
What you have here on this site are people looking to hide from their demons. It is just like with any other addiction, and just because they have similar interests, be it sneakers or simply being a racist misogynist prick, they expect everyone to fall in line with their comfort zone.

Yeah, let's keep it about the shoes.

It was much worse here back in the day.

Now its complaints of annoyance. Back then ppl who claim they weren't racist would get in to multi page arguments about this isn't racist or they aren't racist all while being wild racist.

mans the mods would let that behavior continue
Until the black persons got disrespectful
Then ban the black persons or warn them
For clapping back

Back
Top Bottom