Does she OWE me some??? Vol. Word to Nas

I run into this girl that's friends with this one girl I used to smash/talk to.

She misses the shuttle bus t the car lot. So she spots me like "don't I know you? Your ****'s friend aren't you"

Im like yea, I remember you.

She's like "omg, hey what's going on. Omg I need you to do me the biggest favor. Me andmy friend just missed the shuttle and if I don't get tomy car before 5 they are going to tow it because there is a game today and student can't park there after 5".

I said cool. We drop her friend off and I take her to the car lot. Her car is gone. Nevermind you im bout to catch a flight to go outa town, so im pushing it.So she's like "damn, they towed it, let me get the tow lot info".

So im like god damn , I gota take her to the tow lot too? Im like yo I gota catch a flight.

She says "oh my, im so sorry, its right around the corner the sign says".

So im like cool. Long story short, I get her there, I go "put my number in your phone and call me and let me know you're ok".

So bout an hour later she hits me like "thnx so much! I appreciate it"

I go "no problem , you owe me a drink when I get back"

She goes "no problem , I owe you big time, we can get up when you get back, have a great trip".

Im back.....so what's good? I hit her up and said lets get up tonight and she's like "kool"

Im trying to bang that out tonight ...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In other words, you were her chauffeur for the day.. NT'ers never cease toamaze me[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't rape her. But try to get your dance on with her, and if she's all for it, do it. If not, you got used my man.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In other words, you were her chauffeur for the day.. NT'ers never cease to amaze me[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's bad to do people favors nowadays?

Damn you got friendzoned quicker than I thought possible. She ain't gonna buy you squat...you can get her drunk though...

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In other words, you were her chauffeur for the day.. NT'ers never cease to amaze me[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's bad to do people favors nowadays?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Did I say that?
nerd.gif
Of course not, but the OP and I both know he wanted something in return as soonas she asked him (hell, at the end of his post he even says what he's looking for) now that we know this truly wasn't a "favor" per se, heshould just look at it as him taking an L because he's not gonna smash.[/color]

U More Than Likely Gonna Hit Just Don't Do No Dumb #+$%....Seriously Just Play It Smooth

A Lil Can go A Long Way Trust Me ....Now If He Didn't Help Her Out He Wouldn't Have A Chance But He Took Time Out

You're in there like swimwear... Just keep the mood light, get her laughing and let the look of thirst do the rest...

*Insert thirsty stoneface gif...*

You know tonight she's gonna have another "i missed the shuttle and don't want my car towed" story right?

Instead this time you gotta take her to a bunch of bars to find the tow man...

piece the rest of the story together...

In other words, you were her chauffeur for the day.. NT'ers never cease to amaze me
roll.gif
roll.gif

duke you try WAYY too hard to put people down.

most of the time it fails.*

*yes, this time included.

Originally Posted by Club29

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*starts to cry*

You think I'm gonna get butt hurt over what you think of me?
laugh.gif

[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*starts to cry*

laugh.gif

[/color]
Was OP sposed to get butt hurt over what you thought of him?

I don't get it.

In other words, you were her chauffeur for the day.. NT'ers never cease to amaze me
roll.gif
roll.gif

*starts to cry*

laugh.gif

enough to respond, yes.

carry on young man.

Back
Top Bottom