does sushi taste as bad as it looks ?

No, word to Philipino food.
laugh.gif

if you go to a good restaurant, then it should taste good.

i went to a sushi restuarant today, one sign that it may not be good if its run by non-japanese asians
tired.gif

i heard if you eat wasabi its real spicy and you can like burn your throat,my boy offered me 150 to finish a wasabi i was scared and said no

Best food on the earth. Get Unagi, Toro, White Tuna, and Salmon if you ever end up getting some.

I like it personally. But due to the fact that it's raw fish. You shouldn't consume it too often.

But like previous posters have mentioned. Do go to a good one. If you go to a bad one not only will it be nasty, but you might come down with some nastystomach virus as well.

I'm a suchi chef =)

and its SO DELICIOUS TO ME!

i used to think it was nasty.. until i started trying it.. and i fell in love.. now its my job that puts me thru college

Originally Posted by CodLiverOil

i heard if you eat wasabi its real spicy and you can like burn your throat,my boy offered me 150 to finish a wasabi i was scared and said no

you both fail

Not all sushi is raw fish.

California roll is one of the popular ones and also some others

it was while but before i tried sushi but i did and it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
also a great place to grab something to eat with a date...

There such a variety of different rolls you can get. If you want to try eating sushi, start out eating the specialty rolls (i.e. Dragon roll, Volcano roll, orwhatever special rolls the restaurant offers). Often times, sushi restaurants have a "special sauce" that they create to put on certain rolls; trythose.

Just try special rolls before eating the raw stuff. Overall, sushi is VERY good, but you have to have more of a mature taste and be open minded about food. Ifyou go in expecting it to be gross, then it will most likely be gross.

Back
Top Bottom