Does the Fentanyl Epidemic Scare You?

Hope you're doing much better now, man! HMU sometimes if you want to talk.
I appreciate it :pimp:

I’ve been doing much better lately. A coworker I got to know somewhere in January (who is close to her Master’s degree in psychology) has become a very close friend and she’s been helping me out a ton. Ironically I work for a mental health organization, though as head of IT support.
It’s all thanks to her that I can now be open about the addiction struggle with people irl, which has been very helpful in finally confronting the issue.
I feel like her help as a close friend who happens to also have a psychology degree has been more helpful overall than my regular visits to a psychologist.

:lol:

1632926391438.jpeg

1632927088190.jpeg

1632927169729.jpeg

Basically people overcharging like that for “designer strains” in these fancy bags but IMO people just be buying the bags and putting regular in there if you not copping directly from a dispensary and even some of them might get you :lol: or plugs tryna call everything “exotic” :lol:

Aka “all I got is zaza and some runtz…” :lol:

I asked because unless dude is a dweeb they’re taxing just because :lol: that’s the only time a plug will hit you with the 50, 60, 80+ for a 3.5

Nah.

Its that water that scares me. Seen folks have a meltdown that only a Expedition can handle.

Was looking for an old comment about WaterWorld (the Film) and somehow ended up in here.

See some talks about this Drug and that Drug, so I have to comment on Salvia(not even sure if this is considered a drug)

Bruh.
I left Planet Earth, immediately.
I almost jumped out of my upstairs window.
Tweety Bird was hoovering outside of it and had me believing I could fly.
The Looney Tunes we’re having a Basketball game on my backyard Court so I was just trying to get out there to play.
My friend that passed me the Salvia under the Guise of Weed, was the only reason I didn’t jump.

I was upset with him for holding me back.
When I came to(the trip only lasted about a minute) I had my Vaccum cleaner in my hand and it was painted at him like a Gun.

I thought it was a Bazooka so I was trying to shoot him with it.

Was looking for an old comment about WaterWorld (the Film) and somehow ended up in here.

See some talks about this Drug and that Drug, so I have to comment on Salvia(not even sure if this is considered a drug)

Bruh.
I left Planet Earth, immediately.
I almost jumped out of my upstairs window.
Tweety Bird was hoovering outside of it and had me believing I could fly.
The Looney Tunes we’re having a Basketball game on my backyard Court so I was just trying to get out there to play.
My friend that passed me the Salvia under the Guise of Weed, was the only reason I didn’t jump.

I was upset with him for holding me back.
When I came to(the trip only lasted about a minute) I had my Vaccum cleaner in my hand and it was painted at him like a Gun.

I thought it was a Bazooka so I was trying to shoot him with it.
Soooo….would you say you had a good time? It doesn’t sound like it.

Soooo….would you say you had a good time? It doesn’t sound like it.
Nah man, not at all.
It was because I was not prepared for that.
The Few seconds where I realized that was not weed and I was slipping into another realm was super frightening.
It lasted forever, it felt like hours/days even.
It was pure panic.
Had I been prepared for something like that, instead of a weed buzz, it probably would have been dope AF.
After I came to, of course I was pissed that a "friend" would give me something like that and not tell me.
Then I spent the next week watching videos of fools on the internet doing Salvia, and I never touched the **** again.
My experience with that hallucinogenic ended that day.

Yea people get ****** up for life behind **** like that. I don’t see why anyone would even want to do such a thing.

Your "friend" passing you salvia and not telling you what it was is ****ed up. Better to get rid of that person

had a similar experience during my freshman year...dumb *** people playing games had people thinking they were hitting green seeing their reaction, had a trip that lasted a few mins when I came around I was outside next to the mailbox which I was apparently trying to converse with

Your "friend" passing you salvia and not telling you what it was is ****ed up. Better to get rid of that person

I remember the videos of people taking bong hits of salvia that they thought was reefer...so foul :smh:

Salvia is crazy :lol:
did it a couple times when I was younger but yeah it takes you places and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, as someone that has enjoyed psychedelics

Back
Top Bottom