does this warrant a return?

I got this from uptempoair when they sold the 3's and and was wondering if this may warrant a return for cosmetic damage. I wouldnt mind creasing or badelephant print but big scrape & texture of leather is gone from the scrape

The scrape could be worse, but since it's new you should try and send it back or at least get some kind of money back.

I'd be heated if this was on any shoe I dropped $200+ for. See what you can do

Its not bad bro, i have 3 pairs and they all have little things wrong with them. So its just the quality we are getting these days

That's not too bad. If you plan on wearing them just keep them but if you want to DS them then return them. That's what I think.

Originally Posted by micheal623

That's not too bad. If you plan on wearing them just keep them but if you want to DS them then return them. That's what I think.

eyes.gif
Hmmmm so if you keep 'em hidden, return them........but if you wearthem keep'em (even tho they got that big smudge)

I say return them, who the hek wants to wear a brand new pair wit a scuff
ohwell.gif

if I would it b you i would return those I wouldn't accept that u paid almost $320 for this Hell No

lol i just took my pack back to footaction the other day and ordered the single 3s from uptempoair instead...if mine come like that im sending them puppiesright back

thanks for the feedback guys..I buy shoes to collect and as much as possible if i have to pay over $200 for brand nu shoes ..i feel like i deserve a cleanpair. If i saw this in person I wouldnt even think twice.. If i bought this to wear i would keep it but i didnt ..now i hope i wont have a problem returningthis to UTA even if it's clear that they sent me a damaged pair

id try to get some money back or an exchange, that shouldve warranted a b grade for that pair so thats the price you should pay.

Back
Top Bottom