Dog in the Road... Keep going or try to Avoid it??

Originally Posted by FOG

I'd hit that

laugh.gif

WallyHopp wrote:
If I could do it again, those little dogs would've gotten smacked and I would have no regrets driving away.. I mean not once during my braking did the dogs decide to move, they were frozen in time. but if you're chilling in a road, you get what you deserve.

Thanks i'll think about this

lasttime i was going doing like 25 in a 10 mph and this dog ran in front of my car

and i didnt even see it i only stop cause i heard a loud scream and it sounded like a chick i was like
eek.gif
(you would of thought i hit a baby)

then i look to the side the lady runs up to my car and a little poodle runs from under my car with not a scratch
eek.gif
x2

but i jetted out asap still tho 
laugh.gif

WallyHopp wrote:
If I could do it again, those little dogs would've gotten smacked and I would have no regrets driving away.. I mean not once during my braking did the dogs decide to move, they were frozen in time. but if you're chilling in a road, you get what you deserve.

Thanks i'll think about this

lasttime i was going doing like 25 in a 10 mph and this dog ran in front of my car

and i didnt even see it i only stop cause i heard a loud scream and it sounded like a chick i was like
eek.gif
(you would of thought i hit a baby)

then i look to the side the lady runs up to my car and a little poodle runs from under my car with not a scratch
eek.gif
x2

but i jetted out asap still tho 
laugh.gif

floor it 
nerd.gif

but seriously, if theres no one else on the road, avoid it. i would hate to lose my dog -___________-

floor it 
nerd.gif

but seriously, if theres no one else on the road, avoid it. i would hate to lose my dog -___________-

I had to make this decision years ago. I was on the way to work and a dog darted out in front of me. I could've swerve left and got into a head-on collision or swerve right and go into a ditch. I felt bad for most of the day, but my life was more important than the dog's.

Back
Top Bottom