Dog Whisperer = Female Whisperer?

Joined Feb 19, 2004
Just wondering...i watched this show off and on for a while and thought he had some good mentalities that guys that fail with girls could learn from.  Anybody else feel this way  

i tried that hand claw to the neck move on some beezie when she was yappping away a while back...just for lol's to see what happened. It worked.  She was so confused she stopped talking.  Had me rofling for days. 

Joined Aug 13, 2009
Only if the girl is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Joined Jul 27, 2008
i knew i wasn't the only one that thought he was abusing dogs in front of their owners...then go on to say

"I'm not hurting him, I'm easing him into a submissive state"

Dog does NOT look happy

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006
It's true.

I used the same technique for both my dog and girlfriend to stop them from pissing on the carpet.

Joined Feb 19, 2004
Lol...i don't know what episodes of the whisperer u guys watched but from what I've seen all he does is a) use the claw and b) walk the dogs. He just exudes a calm demeanor lets them yap yap and when it gets out of line he does his claw thing. A lot of guys could learn from this; not to let every little thing send them to NT to make a thread about and get emotional. To just act like the leader and when she gets out of line to let her know. I dunno...it made a lot more sense in my head lol.

Joined Aug 4, 2004
Hes a real jerk. My class went on a trip to Central Park and he completely stonefaced us and told us to leave.

He was interviewing with a camera man btw.

This was.... 3 years ago.

Joined Dec 19, 2006
Originally Posted by Beast4ya

i knew i wasn't the only one that thought he was abusing dogs in front of their owners...then go on to say

Dog does NOT look happy
you call that being abusive? ask Michael Vick

Joined Oct 17, 2008
Key difference:
put them on their backs and take top position = dominance

put them on their backs and take top position with your pants down = rape

Joined Jul 27, 2008
Originally Posted by gil23

Dog does NOT look happy
I apologize for my offensive behavior

Joined Dec 19, 2006
Originally Posted by gil23

Dog does NOT look happy
its all cool

Joined Sep 16, 2003

Dog does NOT look happy

Look like its saying "Help me."

Joined Nov 30, 2002
"Fransico....If I have to come back here...I'm going to %*%@!#* kill you" - Charlie

lmao

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now