dogs are only okay.

I mean, they're cool I guess...like squirrels and birds are cool.

there is nothing inherently "wrong" with them...it's just that all my best friends are human beings.

I guess, like, as long as they're in YOUR house, but what's with just bringing one to mine like I included your dog in the group text?

this is a Sapes-only space, Linda.

this is a restaurant, this is a plane, this is a pharmacy, this is where I buy clothes, please take it back home and keep it there.

don't get me wrong, they can be very useful. guard dogs, sheep dogs, seeing eye dogs, therapy dogs...a model helper species.

...but you know, while I'm at it, it's kind of annoying to have your companion dog hover around the table while we're eating.

no, it is not going to get a single taste of my delicious human food. not even a little bit. that begging face isn't even cute, it's annoying.

oh god here we go..."I hate dogs, I must be an actual no-bull**** BTK serial murderer, I eat blended babies with tortilla chips, blahblah."

not at all...I DO NOT hate your dog, or your cat, or your snake, or your gerbil, or your pet chicken. I would never think of harming them.

just like I would never think of harming YOUR PS4, because it belongs to you and you care about it.

I wouldn't even eat it in an emergency, the PS4 at least.

yeah tho I REALLY don't want to see pictures of your dog. you know what your dog looks like? the other dog, and the other one like it.

oh it has different color eyes? oh it has a white foot? holy **** there are spots of different color fur WOWOW!!!

it's kinda like breaking down the difference between Nike Air and Jumpman Jordan IIIs to some random on the street.

nobody but you and other dogheads care, and honestly I find it insufferably arrogant that you expect everyone to.

also, please stop telling me about the power struggle between you and your dog. it's almost never funny, it's usually always kinda sad.

if you can't consistently outsmart a dog with your big juicy primate brain and a set of opposable thumbs, that's YOUR PROBLEM.

oh you don't trust people who don't worship dogs? well I don't trust people who can't trust people, so we're even.

"unconditional love"...like anyone else who started feeding your dog bacon and kissing it on the mouth couldn't earn its' undying loyalty.

what kind of narcissist needs constant outside affirmation from a dependent anyway? seems unhealthy.

...but what really grinds my gears is when people say things like "I don't care when people die in movies BUT A DOG OMG"

you know what, if you care more about fictional dogs than actual people, you're a traitor to your ****ing species.

oh, and before I forget...if your dog ever bites me, I will **** it so far up it will never come down.

I also understand I will have to fight you, and that's fine too. I will do what I must.

in closing, I hope people who say "doggo" and "pupper" feel the sensation of a mild papercut in the webbing of their fingers each time.

...other than that yeah, dogs are okay I guess.

ZcwK.gif

What I hate is when girls say they are dog momma. No trick you are a dog owner. A mother can't leave their child at home all day, she won't but a leash around her child's neck and walk her child.

As dog owner you dont spend 18 years grooming a human to be productive member of society for the next 100 yrs.

-end rant

What I hate is when girls say they are dog momma. No trick you are a dog owner. A mother can't leave their child at home all day, she won't but a leash around her child's neck and walk her child.

As dog owner you dont spend 18 years grooming a human to be productive member of society for the next 100 yrs.

-end rant

"fur baby" :angry:

yeah tho, this. every letter of this.

I think they're better than "only okay"

they're fine, and that's best case scenario. never did anything for me. I tolerate them.

I have a cat.

They're cool but I don't get the appeal. It's like having a roommate you need to feed and pick up after who you only engage with when they choose to let you engage with them.

If you're busy af, and I am, sure. You shouldn't even get a dog...

But if you got the time, dogs >>>>>>>>>>* cats

For emphasis
dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cats

Dog= "this human gives me food and shelter and takes care of me, he must be a god"

Cat= "this human gives me food and shelter and takes care of me, I must be a god"

:lol: I don't value or require the worship of inferior species.

I only owned one cat in my adult life, and it was because I lived in a ****ty neighborhood with mice. watching the chase sequences and random nonsense was fun.

we had a decent relationship...I did my thing, Rebelle did hers, every so often it would come around for a little love and then go the **** away. it was cool.

I fed it, changed the box regularly, and honestly forgot about it for hours at a time on many days....not a pet guy but if I had to pick one, it would be a cat.

dogs are a part of the family. this is an important thing to teach your kids because I see a lot of kids abusing their dogs thinking its a toy.

I ran up on my little niece once hurting my dog thinking she was playing with it. she was pretty much chocking it without her knowing it.

You could replace the word 'dog' in the original post with 'baby' or 'babies' and it would still make sense.
I agree but the public outcry over those comments would be massive.

I agree though. Babies and pets are essentially the same thing, just different species.

Can't talk
Sh** everywhere that you have to clean
You gotta feed them
Dependant on you

Same thing

Fight me

I agree but the public outcry over those comments would be massive.

I agree though. Babies and pets are essentially the same thing, just different species.

Can't talk
Sh** everywhere that you have to clean
You gotta feed them
Dependant on you

Same thing

Fight me

keeping this in mind:

it is fair to say that people expect a whole lot of enthusiasm for their babies from literally everyone.

Back
Top Bottom