dogs are only okay.

okay when your dog helps you find a job, brings you a bottle and bud after a breakup, or lets you crash on their couch while you get your **** together let me know.

And when you're still drowning in an ocean of feelings after ya homie/girl decided to clock out and ya canine sees you're not your usual self and sits with you to provide comfort come let me know

You don't need to train a dog to die for you... It appreciates you to the point that it will regardless if you're a good owner.

You think in the middle of a life or death situation you can just freeze frame and tell your dog to chill? This is real life g...

....because I appreciate and respect the loyalty found in canines? Ok :rolleyes

How many dog owners do you know training their dogs to die for them? Tf?

Because the over-attachment people have is weird. Yall talking loyalty like the dog should exude anything else. I'm feeding and giving it shelter. It should exude loyalty. Wtf can a dog do for me ? Just sounds like a smart animal taking advantage of folks. You mean all I have to do is BS while this weird person feeds me. Alright cool :lol:

Because the over-attachment people have is weird. Yall talking loyalty like the dog should exude anything else. I'm feeding and giving it shelter. It should exude loyalty. Wtf can a dog do for me ? Just sounds like a smart animal taking advantage of folks. You mean all I have to do is BS while this weird person feeds me. Alright cool :lol:
your black and white view from a terribly small perspective is pretty dumb.

And when you're still drowning in an ocean of feelings after ya homie/girl decided to clock out and ya canine sees you're not your usual self and sits with you to provide comfort come let me know

actually, I process my emotional issues through self-reflection like a healthy functioning adult but I'll shoot you an email if that changes.

what conversation are we having? you keep changing it.
why does it matter to you how he treats and admires his dogs?

I just think its weird and borderline selfish to adopt dogs in order to create an emotional relationship that the dog doesn't really have agency in.

It's also really weird to me that in Western culture we place cats and dogs on this pedestal within the animal kingdom.

Some weed or fresh yambs can alleviate this problem quite easily

i do too but i also have a dog.

see how that works.

nt extremes is in full effect

that's a parry to the dismissal of this reality:

okay when your dog helps you find a job, brings you a bottle and bud after a breakup, or lets you crash on their couch while you get your **** together let me know.

high quality humans > *

which outlines how only humans can help you with your real-life problems while support animals can only provide temporary comfort that many people can do without.

Some of these reasonings for belief are so odd im not even sure how to reply to them.

Got one dude that pretty much put the pieces together and refuses to see the puzzle
Got another that thinks he's invented how to properly process emotions like he's on some elevated level and most functioning adults don't do that already
And another just being.... Black about it

People out here saying stuff like "a dog will love you more than itself" is so crazy to me.

You feed and provide for this animal and typically don't allow it to reproduce or have interactions with it's own kind. Of course it's going to be loyal because humans don't allow dogs to have the natural agency that pretty much every other intelligent mammal has.

Some of these reasonings for belief are so odd im not even sure how to reply to them.

Got one dude that pretty much put the pieces together and refuses to see the puzzle
Got another that thinks he's invented how to properly process emotions like he's on some elevated level and most functioning adults don't do that already
And another just being.... Black about it
and what's even more interesting...their whole basis stems from OTHER people's relationships with their dogs.
we all could say the same thing about anything...

Why do you spend so much money on shoes?
why do you take care of your shoes? they are just shoes
why did you join a message board about shoes?

"stuff like that is so crazy to me"

When assumptions are made to be interpreted as facts, you know you're dealing with people who does not employ perspective to their arguments. The fact is, people have pets for different reasons. My boy has a pit to protect his house, my home girl has a cat as a gift, I got my cats through finding them and my dog from my girlfriend. It's a different situation for everyone and everyone views their pets in various manners.

I don't remember the last time I started showing strangers pics of my purple Questions or letting them get them up on the dinner table because I think they're swell.

and what's even more interesting...their whole basis stems from OTHER people's relationships with their dogs.
we all could say the same thing about anything...

Why do you spend so much money on shoes?
why do you take care of your shoes? they are just shoes
why did you join a message board about shoes?

"stuff like that is so crazy to me"

Or homie attempting to redirect the course of the conversation to the complexities of pet ownership when that was never the conversation at hand

People acting like one only gains a dogs loyalty by feeding it.

When my dog was a pup I got up every 3 hours in the middle of the night to take her outside while living on the third floor. Now a days I get up about 8 with her everyday and go for 30-45 minute walk. When I get home from work, she won’t leave me alone til we go for another walk. Then again before bed another long walk.

There’s definitely more to having a dog than just feeding them.

If you know how a dogs psyche works they are the best animals ever. People who don’t like dogs don’t understand How they work and how to manipulate the dogs behavior to their benefit. It’s lethargic thinking.

“Dogs are filthy” ha. Humans are disgusting.

“Dogs bite” yeah. They do. And it’s dope af.

I’m Caesar Milan out here. Got 3 lines of defense before I have to get the glock

Back
Top Bottom