Dolphin slaughter... "The Cove"

^
laugh.gif
That's pretty witty.

Great documentary.

I first heard about this when Eddie Vedder mentioned at the Pearl Jam concert how he watched it and couldn't wait to get to the show to see the better side of people...don't really wanna watch but then again i do...

I first heard about this when Eddie Vedder mentioned at the Pearl Jam concert how he watched it and couldn't wait to get to the show to see the better side of people...don't really wanna watch but then again i do...

Got this on dvd recently. For the last few months me and the family have been planning a trip to Discovery Cove in Florida and do the dolphin swim program . Then me and the wife watched " The Cove". Needless to say, there will be no Florida trip for us anytime soon. The people involved in this act make me sick
mad.gif

Got this on dvd recently. For the last few months me and the family have been planning a trip to Discovery Cove in Florida and do the dolphin swim program . Then me and the wife watched " The Cove". Needless to say, there will be no Florida trip for us anytime soon. The people involved in this act make me sick
mad.gif

WISH I WOULDA SEEN THIS B4 I WENT TO THE BAHAMAS....I LOVED HOW ATLANTIS USED THE WHOLE "WE RESCUED THESE DOLHPHINS FROM HURRICANE KATRINA" ASFTER SEEING THIS....THAT EXPLAINS THE SCARS ON THE DOLPHINS...SMH!

WISH I WOULDA SEEN THIS B4 I WENT TO THE BAHAMAS....I LOVED HOW ATLANTIS USED THE WHOLE "WE RESCUED THESE DOLHPHINS FROM HURRICANE KATRINA" ASFTER SEEING THIS....THAT EXPLAINS THE SCARS ON THE DOLPHINS...SMH!

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

after watching the trailer i might try and find this online. !@$@ looks crazy...

Heads up, it's on tonight on Planet Green HD, channel 286 DirecTV, at 900. I've got it set on the DVR, the wife and I have wanted to watch it since we saw it won an Oscar earlier this year.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

after watching the trailer i might try and find this online. !@$@ looks crazy...

Heads up, it's on tonight on Planet Green HD, channel 286 DirecTV, at 900. I've got it set on the DVR, the wife and I have wanted to watch it since we saw it won an Oscar earlier this year.

I watched it last night..man I don't even know man..it was super sad.
Actually cried.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom