Dolphins kept vigil on Irishman's body

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Shaun McBride, from Co Donegal, died in a tragic accident less than two weeks ago in Dampier, Western Australia, when scaffolding collapsed into the water beneath him.

Speaking ahead of the funeral, Perth-based priest Fr Joe Walsh said the family had found comfort when he told them about the dolphins’ remarkable vigil. Fr Walsh said: “We’ve learnt that a few hours after the accident when divers went to retrieve his body, they saw a big pod of dolphins swimming around him. “And there was one dolphin that was using its nose to try to lift the body up to the surface. “But it wasn’t able to do so because the body was caught up in the scaffolding.

Man... Dolphins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well dolphins are very smart and studies have been found that dolphins have caring emotions towards humans.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]miami Dolphins are dope. one of my three favorite animals.... good and sad story at the same time.[/color]

I've said this before on NT, if sharks are the murderers of the deep, then dolphins are the sex offenders.
Male dolphins sexually gang rape lone male/female dolphins. Some are held captive just for the purpose of sex, not for reproduction, just sex.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I've said this before on NT, if sharks are the murderers of the deep, then dolphins are the sex offenders.
Male dolphins sexually gang rape lone male/female dolphins. Some are held captive just for the purpose of sex, not for reproduction, just sex.

AAAAYOOOOOOOO!!!! Flipper flippin his flipper 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i was watching the cove (excellent documentary everybody should watch it), and there was a guy telling a story about how he was about to get eaten by a giant shark, and a bunch of dolphins saved him by attacking the shark.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

eek.gif
you can add calf molesters to that group
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

wait...what?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Actually some scientist argue that dolphins should be categorized as non-human people because of their intelligence. Making it illegal to kill one. 
But I didn't know Flipper was bout dat raping life
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom