Dolphins kept vigil on Irishman's body

Hitch hikers guide to tga galaxy already stated that tha dolphins are tha most intelligent beings on tha planet

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I've said this before on NT, if sharks are the murderers of the deep, then dolphins are the sex offenders.
Male dolphins sexually gang rape lone male/female dolphins. Some are held captive just for the purpose of sex, not for reproduction, just sex.

DOLPH WANG
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

i was watching the cove (excellent documentary everybody should watch it), and there was a guy telling a story about how he was about to get eaten by a giant shark, and a bunch of dolphins saved him by attacking the shark.

Watched that documentary too, had me
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
how they just killed the dolphins and one of them tried to get away but died from its wounds
tired.gif

sidenote:
30t6p3b.gif
@ me for just now watching arrested development...

I've said this before on NT, if sharks are the murderers of the deep, then dolphins are the sex offenders.
Male dolphins sexually gang rape lone male/female dolphins. Some are held captive just for the purpose of sex, not for reproduction, just sex.

Did the kill that dolphin they were trying to rape in the beginning?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They really are like humans...

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

2012 = dolphin takeover. They've been nice all these years to lull us into a false sense of security.

Someone, somewhere is pitching this movie to a director/studio
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lol immediately thought of that Simpsons episode

and lolol at Dolph Wang Kill them all

which came out first, the simpsons dolphin episode or the tick dolphin episode?

Talbert

damn that sucks. maybe the dolphins werent trying to save dude afterall
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

2012 = dolphin takeover. They've been nice all these years to lull us into a false sense of security.

Someone, somewhere is pitching this movie to a director/studio
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
The Simpsons already did this my man. In a halloween treehouse of horror special. I forget which season.

Back
Top Bottom