DOM. KENNEDY Dreams... Don't Come True [VIDEO]

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by Zachattack32

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jun 7 2008[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00A[/font][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Day 1 of Watermelon Sundae Video Shoot![/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Somewhere, California[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jun 8 2008[/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00A[/font][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Day 2 of Watermelon Sundae Video Shoot![/font][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Somewhere, California[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]
It's coming guys.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Source

laugh.gif

Wish I could see the video but I won't be around a computer for a couple weeks...... But on another note I'm out in Cali for a lil while Dom let me geta cameo in the Watermelon Sundae video
nerd.gif

My dude lookin like danny almonte in the little league..i woulda been asking for a birth certificate.

took a break from filming to say thanks, didnt think i could do anything better than this but watermelon sundae is crazy

The running man and then just tiger teething right into that gift was hilarious. Good video and I liked the song too.

That was pretty good man, LOL at u lookin like u could be Al B. Sure's love child....U probably get that a lot...but anywayskeep doin ya thing
pimp.gif

368000.jpg

If enough people want to see em I will post A COUPLE pics from watermelon sundae video shoot, but I would have to take em down....

nerd.gif

If enough people want to see em I will post A COUPLE pics from watermelon sundae video shoot, but I would have to take em down....

nerd.gif

You got it
pimp.gif

How long does it generally take to shoot, edit and release a music video? I've always wondered this

Props man! You're mixtape is in heavy rotation especially with summer rolling by the bay! My fave is still "Who's rollin with me?"

KVN

I know late pass...but just got the tape last week been bumpin it all week too...tryna put N_'s out here in Milwaukee on to you...

nerd.gif

Hit us with a little preview
pimp.gif

just saw the video now,
pimp.gif
all the home footage is dope, its got that through the wire feel to the video, and well, we all know everything went well for mr.west after that.

I actually was at the standard in downtown last month and saw you perform over there. nice job with that as well...

Damn I'm on my sidekick...smh...I was just playing this like 3hours ago tryna envision what its gonna look like...

nerd.gif

Do it Dom.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom