Dom Kennedy > Wale

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Originally Posted by The Takeover

They both garbage but Dom has 1 good tape (25th hour) so i'll give the title to him
FSDS is better than 25th it was like an album to me

Exactly. How does anyone like artists just jacking beats like that and calling it a great mixtape? I always end up feeling cheated because its not a new song...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

jzftoy.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lyrically and flow wise id say Wale..

But Dom makes better songs..

and i prefer Dom's subject matter..

Wale stay talkin bout PG's and DC's and Murrland.

But i nthe end i effs wit em both

Def didn't think this thread was going to go this way before I clicked on it. Dom makes good music. As a rapper Wale is far ahead of him, and Attention Deficit is honestly one of the best freshmen albums to come out; it'll take time for it to get the respect it deserves, but def. Songs like Contemplate and Shades would have easily garnered Grammy Nomination had a bigger name came out with them. FYI I've only liked FSDS...I think it could have been an album easily. I feel like Dom's rhymes are basic, I think his beat selection and flow over said beats are what makes him good, and to be called a better rapper...your going to need to be actually a better rapper. Dom has a lane he stays in it, I don't think he can jump on a Just Blaze beat and rip it, whereas Wale could easily jump on a Cool Kids beat and feel right at home.

wale a funny dude....blocked me cause trill RT'ed something i said and added a "@" in front of it
smh.gif

yo absolutely false the fact that its even a question is blasphemy, i like dom and love all 3 of his mixtapes but yall cant be serious here he actually says nothing even close to comparison with the crazy %%$ wale spits. Dom has a nice flow but lyrically and skill wise he aint got nothing on wale thats the truth.

ive learned, according to MOST of you guys ..that everybody is better then me...
smile.gif
no worries love u all back

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

ive learned, according to MOST of you guys ..that everybody is better then me...
smile.gif
Have you started the motion to file charges against J. Cole for what he did to you on "Beautiful Bliss"?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

smile.gif
Have you started the motion to file charges against J. Cole for what he did to you on "Beautiful Bliss"?
I'm gonna keep it 100. J.Cole's verse on BB wasn't "
eek.gif
" like most of you claim. Sure he did his thing, but it was decent IMO
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

smile.gif
laugh.gif
yall N's brutal...

Yeah the "BB" verse by J. Cole was
pimp.gif

But that was supposed to be his first mainstream look?

So of course he's supposed to go EXTRA hard, and stand out...

I feel like Wale sorta fell back & let J.Cole get his shine..

To have the average person who's not up on him like
eek.gif
let me go check yo out....

Back
Top Bottom