Dom Kennedy?

roll.gif
Talk about oblivious.

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Dom vs The Real Hundreds...never forget

they went back and forth for a while
roll.gif

anyways Doms one of my favorite rappers. Him and J. Cole are only ones I play consistenly

here are some celebs on nt:
Dom, Wale, Ben Barra, Iggy, Josh Childress, there was a guy claiming he was bow wow (lamborghini moss ZMMMMMMMMM), Jason Petrie, and im pretty sure wale put meek and stalley on nt.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

That $%@#% Dom Kennedy is Bunz... and no hate just because he's an NT'er....

I rock with Wale, but I seen Dom before the Wiz show and Nokia and was amazed at the fact that he is a signed artist.
eek.gif

You really think he is bunz?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I rock with Wale, but I seen Dom before the Wiz show and Nokia and was amazed at the fact that he is a signed artist.
eek.gif

You really think he is bunz?
Maybe every single song of his I just didn't like... But i don't feel him at all...

It's not just him though, I don't know one new rapper in the past year or so that I %#@+ with (besides Kendrick)...Maybe somebody just need to put me on to some good music

That's dope. Dom Kennedy is one of my favorite artists. Never seen that Who Rollin With Me video before.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

eek.gif
You paid to see Wiz though :ohwell:

laugh.gif

was Dom involved when dude posted that bullet and went to the cemetery and posted a paper w/someone's name on it?

i dont remember all the details on that one

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

was Dom involved when dude posted that bullet and went to the cemetery and posted a paper w/someone's name on it?

i dont remember all the details on that one
That was it,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I remember Dom posted a lot in the WDYWT threads. I think it wasn't untill I saw him a lot on The Hundreds that I knew his fame would rise past NT. Didn't really think he would blow up where is now cause I have younger cousins that bump his music and I still think he is just that NTer that posts his fits and music. Good for him though. Kind of shows people can actually make it in the music industry.
Yeah, DOM use to post quite often in WDYWT thread...Also had beef with THE REAL HUNDREDS..
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Dom vs The Real Hundreds...never forget

The Stussy hat at the grave site...
roll.gif
eek.gif
Totally forgot about that,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Straight up lulz.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Dom Kennedy been on NT. Me Dom and G.OD. Jewelz did one of niketalk favorite songs "Unguided Thoughts" classic

real life...
"allen put this track together yalll"...
laugh.gif

also cross coutry royalty... henz went hard :

" two whips in two years its so easy.. new grill in my mouth, im to cheesy.... his chick on my ****, shes so sleezy, i laugh at em like HA HAAAAA....i get em open with a hand gesture, she strip now we united like MANCHESTER... she see i got cake and hoping for a little piece.... i see she got %%$ im hoping for a little crease... i bet i win i get what im looking for she getting tight, i show her to the exit door... she says henz im just looking for a little more... i just sit back and laugh, shes nothing but a little %%$!$...."  

(i dont even know how i remember all that 
laugh.gif
)

"NT WE ACTUALLY POST ON IT.... its a secret society keep it on the hushhhhh

hh" (classic)

Tell me I aint murder that tape!!!

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

The R.I.P. paper and him actually going to a cemetery,
laugh.gif
Please elaborate
nerd.gif
From what I remember, Dom got into it with THE REAL HUNDREDS and they would go back and forth in WDYWT posts taking shots at each other. Dom commented on a fruity Stussy hat that TRH wore and even went to a cemetery, wrote "RIP Fruity Stussy hat" on a piece of paper, and took a picture of the paper, and the hat on a cemetery floor. I think he poured a 40 on that joint too? 
laugh.gif

Its funny because I only recognized Dom from all this before I knew he rapped. Watermelon Sundae is 
pimp.gif

It's crazy cuz I always thought G.O.D. Jewelz, D Cinn, and some other cat I forgot his name was gonna blow up first. I actually never realized Dom seriously rapped until he dropped the video and then From The Westside With Love. Once I heard "In Memory Of" I was like "Ok this +$#*@ fa real with it."
laugh.gif

I remember he used to post pics of Leimert Park and then that thread where Ben and Dom put ole girl on blast for being a jumpoff or something like that. Am I trippin or was Dom in that +#+# too?

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

It's crazy cuz I always thought G.O.D. Jewelz, D Cinn, and some other cat I forgot his name was gonna blow up first. I actually never realized Dom seriously rapped until he dropped the video and then From The Westside With Love. Once I heard "In Memory Of" I was like "Ok this #$$%* fa real with it."
laugh.gif

I remember he used to post pics of Leimert Park and then that thread where Ben and Dom put ole girl on blast for being a jumpoff or something like that. Am I trippin or was Dom in that !%%+ too?

- Preciate it.

First huge shouts to Dom Kennedy!! 2nd the other guy your talking about is it me Fa$t Money I changed my artist name to my real name Wayne Durant

Back
Top Bottom