"Dom, Tyga got robbed for his chains" vol Young Mulah baby

I highly doubt Wayne will do a thing about TYGA getting robbed...Wayne so high off himself and that prometh he's probably wondering who TYGA is.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I highly doubt Wayne will do a thing about TYGA getting robbed...Wayne so high off himself and that prometh he's probably wondering who TYGA is.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I Remember When This Kid Was Working At Up Against The Wall In South Bay. Man Once You Make MTV
You Gotta Get Some Big Dudes Around You At All Times Somebodies Always Gonna Try You. SMH I Be On
Melrose All The Time And I NEVER See 6 0's Out There Like That. The Few I See And Know They Be On Some
"Get Out The Hood" S*** But When You Only 80lbs With 3 Chains On And No Bodies Around You. Why Not.
That Would Be A Good Look For Tyga Tho To Hook Up With Game To Get His Chains Back. Tyga Better Hit
The Gym With Game And The Booth Too.

Originally Posted by LA Fitted Hat 310

TYGA is responsible for the end of 50 Cents career

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you were doing so well before that!
laugh.gif

the way that "g-unit" affiliates act I thought it was assumed they don't talk to 50 really, dudes don't even drop albums.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by meth68

Crazy, All I know the scenario of Buck,Game & Wayne on a track vs G-Unit would be Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! 50 Would have to take that L and ignore it because no way in hell he can make a track to top them 3.

yeah. and then 50 would do something ridiculous like taking out 60 second adds during the super bowl, just having the picture of wayne kissing baby for 60 seconds sitting there.

never mess with a man with $.

Source been doing that for years, it cant be explained, it makes us all uncomfortable but it's old news. 50 gettin beat at his own game would have himin shambles...Jay and Jada did it briefly, anything is possible
glasses.gif

They prolly stuck him up with a spoon. Saw dude an person and he was prolly 120 5'2" and thats if he was wearing timbs.

..That sucks for the hommie..his album droppin same day as waynes just saw it on his myspace..YOUNG MONEY doing some ******ed marketing droppin two artist sameday...

"Stick up kids is out to tax"

I thought he was just a happy suburb rapper...where was all those "we run LA" dudes from the video? Maybe Wayne can get G. Malone or Game to pullsome LA strings for him.

40 glocc should be ashamed of himself..you a grown *@+ man robbing a 17 year old...

now if it was a nobody,i can undeestand...dudes gotta eat....

oh wait,
laugh.gif

nah,but in the real..i kno dudes get robbed all the time,but this is uncalled for...dude is a KID..what happened to the morals in the streets?cats wouldprobably stick up their own mother if she rapped,word to hurricane chris...

next thing u kno,somebody gon be out to get lil romeo...or even worse,lil chuckie...smh...

and one last thing,a rapper should not be robbing other rappers(unless u got a personal vendetta with them)..how u a gunit affiliate and admitting u broke?iseriously doubt tyga did anything to 40 glocc and spider loc to warrant that...

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Sucks for TYGA...this should make for interesting music if anyone decides to start "beef". Dom...can you shed some light on the berg situation?
listen up cause Im only gon tell the story once. I don't want to get in the habit of being around negative BS....

This story has 4 characters, 2 will remain nameless for now, Young Berg, his new manager (don't know his name), his old manager and his old managers newartist (know them but can't say names). Young Berg owes his old manager some $ and is still contractual obligated to him. His old manager said he is theexecutive producer of YB album so he doesn't want to put out the tape untill YB either pays him his money or his album flops. Problem is YB already saidthe incident didn't happen,BUT DID IT
laugh.gif

His old manager said he was on LaBrea (at Stussy, Union, UNDFTD) and he runs into YB and his new manager. His old manager said YB slept on his couch for like 2years blah blah and currently owes his cash. He approached YB asking for some chip says YB pulls out stacks and tells him "nah I ain't got nothin foryou."

And this is where it ges interesting..... *popcorn*

The video shows an arugument clearly infront of the stussy store between YB new manager and his old manager. Its maybe 15 people outside at this point. His oldmanager is then heard saying "who want it?" and then the old manager rushes him. Couple punches thrown everybody scatters. Young Berg is a spectatorat this point. Meanwhile while the two managers fight, the old manager slips on like a backpack and YB brother (forgot his name) kinda jumps in so insert YBold managers new artist. THE NEW ARTIST HITS YB MANAGER INTO THE WINDOW THEN TURNS AROUND TO LOOK FOR YOUNG BERG WHO THROWS HIS HANDS UP IN THAT "I DONTWANT NO PROBLEMS" GESTURE. YOUNG BERG THEN BACK TRACKS ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE CURB AND WATCHES. Meanwhile his new manager has taken refuge in the unionstore, his old manager is trying to convince dude to come out so they can continue cause I guess he hit him while he fell over the backpack. YB new mangercomes out the store runnin throwin punches at the new artist and the old manager. The whole group of people start schufflin' on the curb and AT THIS TIMEYOUNG BERG CAN BE SEEN WALKING INTO THE DOORWAY AT STUSSY SAYING "CALL THE POLICE", LIKE 2 SECONDS AFTER HIS OLD MANAGER PULLS BACK FROM THE SIDE OFYB HEAD AND BOP!!! YB HAT FLYS OFF AND HE CRASHES INTO THE DOOR OF THE STUSSY STORE. After that employess come out to stop the fight etc

THIS IS ALL A TRUE STORY. NAMES HAVEN'T BEEN GIVEN TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT
laugh.gif
BUT MORE THAN LIKELY THE VIDEO WILL COME OUT. I would say expect it aroundthe time YB album drop.

The artist and manger involved is not tryna take this "beef" route in hip-hop like alot of people so thats why the video hasn't dropped. Irespect them dudes cause they just want they $ out the situation. Most artist would have put this out to gain the little recognition they could. I just find itfunny young berg acts like the incident didn't happen but they have it on tape.

Gone.

YOUNG BERG THEN BACK TRACKS ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE CURB AND WATCHES.
YOUNG BERG CAN BE SEEN WALKING INTO THE DOORWAY AT STUSSY SAYING "CALL THE POLICE

like not even tryin to be thug , i know meek dudes that back up they peeps. this dude jus sat and watched...hes a vagina. end of discussion

roll.gif
at YB &
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Tyga

how you gonna be 17 walking around with all kind of chains and not expect to get jacked
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom