*DOMINO'S Also 50%* Papa Johns 50% Online Order 8/2/12 - 8/12/12

Just used this. Co-worker and I are sharing a med thin crust pizza. Should be here by 11:45-12. Early lunch! :D

THANKS!

Papa johns again tonight. + repped again OP 
pimp.gif

The Dominos 50 off isn't a good deal especially when I consider the options I have around me. I'm better off getting Little Caesars for the same price.

The Dominos 50 off isn't a good deal especially when I consider the options I have around me. I'm better off getting Little Caesars for the same price.
sick.gif

I mean, I don't hate dominos like that but if I could get it for the same price as little ceasers I'd be getting dominos all day... little ceasers is good when I only got like 10 bucks in my pocket and can't afford any other pizza

sick.gif

I mean, I don't hate dominos like that but if I could get it for the same price as little ceasers I'd be getting dominos all day... little ceasers is good when I only got like 10 bucks in my pocket and can't afford any other pizza
The Little Caesars by my home is surprisingly good. I would have never said before, but they surprised the hell out of me. Its just not a good deal.

damn, am i one of the few that actually likes dominos?

i love the garlic crust they make on the pizzas.

What's the best specialty topping for Papa John's? I usually get Spicy Italian, The Works, or Meat Lovers... I wanna try somethin new.

What's the best specialty topping for Papa John's? I usually get Spicy Italian, The Works, or Meat Lovers... I wanna try somethin new.
Like you said The Works and Meat Lovers..

Yesterday we actually made our own and just put random shiet on it.. it was still good nonetheless and I had them cut it in squares it gives me the illusion I am getting and eating more than I really am
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Think I'm addicted to PJ's cheesy breadsticks :D
On the cool though someone should start a good deals thread :nerd:

I dont mess with dominos, but i got the papa johns last night, appreciate it OP, hope they start doin' this every month

Thanks OP!! :D I saved $17 off my order.

1 Large Original Crust Garden Fresh
*added grilled chicken and 3 cheese blend

1 Large Original Crust Pizza (brother made his own)
*added bacon, grilled chicken, and 3 cheese blend

1 Honey Chipotle Wings 10 PC
*with ranch sauce

1 20 oz Sierra Mist

Total-$20.91

Going to use this tonight. If Papa John's doesn't deliver to your location, does the 50% off coupon still work on an online carryout order?

Going to use this tonight. If Papa John's doesn't deliver to your location, does the 50% off coupon still work on an online carryout order?
Yup, when I ordered I did carryout...

Gonna use this again on Saturday for the UFC fight
nthat.gif

Carver: Thanks for the quick response, my man. Great idea for Saturday. You pulling for Frankie or Bendo?

Back
Top Bottom