Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

People actually casually wear JB shoes that aren’t retros?

To me there are only 2 types of Jordan Brand shoes worth wearing:

1.) Flagship performance shoes for playing basketball

2.) Retros

Everything else, in terms of footwear, the brand puts out is trash and that includes these. This has been the case for decades and I don’t see this changing tbh.

People actually casually wear JB shoes that aren’t retros?

To me there are only 2 types of Jordan Brand shoes worth wearing:

1.) Flagship performance shoes for playing basketball

2.) Retros

Everything else, in terms of footwear, the brand puts out is trash and that includes these. This has been the case for decades and I don’t see this changing tbh.

I have a pair for my work horse...let me explain lol...

Jumpman Pro 2's for 6 months so far of work (5 days a week), walking the dog 3 times a day, rainy days, walk around the block to smoke, quick Errands etc. Mainly for work, quick step outs, reckless walking, & lazy days (slip on, no tie).

I bought this shoes for a few reasons. First, they look good on feet (clean) to me anyway:tongue:. They go with anything which is good for random quick step outs. Built like a tank due to pleather. It's narrow & I have a wide foot which allows me to loosen up the laces & widen the shoe all the way without tying laces making it a slip on that still gives support due to narrow & stiff pleather. Took a while to break in but once they did they got super comfortable. Never have to clean them, the white stays white due to scuffs rubbing off or fading naturally. Still no creases after 6 months. So far has been a reliable work horse.

20180314_233548.jpg
20180314_233740.jpg

it seems like the people that hate them are in here more then the people that like em lol

You know thy made a terrible shoe when so much of NT is on the same page about calling a shoe trash.

I think this shoe is insulting to JB fans because it’s clear there wasn’t much thought out into the design (like most fusions) and Don C.’s name was simply added to sell pairs.

Lol

It does kind of make sense, if these had no affiliation to Don C they would most likely rot on the shelves. But with the Don C name attached to item they’ll rot on the shelves too, but just not as long. Lol

no disagreeing with you but this could be said for tons of shoes

and not sure where you live but fusions were every where around here when they dropped

Last edited:
I plan on either picking up the Ghost Green pair or the Agassi. I hear the Ghost Green pair will be a NRG release and think the model is decent (in certain color ways) but they’re definitely not something I’ll be jumping through hoops to get. So it may just have to be the Agassi pair for me.

I plan on either picking up the Ghost Green pair or the Agassi. I hear the Ghost Green pair will be a NRG release and think the model is decent (in certain color ways) but they’re definitely not something I’ll be jumping through hoops to get. So it may just have to be the Agassi pair for me.
Agassi and the Chicago colorways are the only 2 I like

Don C posted sketches for this shoe on his IG stories saying he designed them over a year ago and took parts from the Jordan 1 and 3. Not sure why Nike would pay him to sell them instead of just scraping the shoe.

Already owning the Game Royal 1s, Lave Air Tech Challenge 2s, and not being a huge fan of the Air Trainer 3 or Air Command Force colorways on this particular model, the only pair I might swing for are the Ghost Green pair. I'm not a huge fan of the model in general (it has its pros and cons (really wish the back heel tab wasn't white)), but that green shade definitely is different and stands out. I'm also curious to see how the shoe looks when it's worn more casually (strap loosened or even unstraped, laces loosened), as all the on foot pics look super tight and laced up. Not gonna trip to get them though. I'll shoot my shot, but if I don't get them, no sweat off of my brow.

Back
Top Bottom