Donating sperm to lesbian couple advice.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

read the thread title and thought for sure this was a ListenHere storyline
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Model Mayhem is the truth, I swear imma get my next chick off that website. Smh that chick same age as me too. Niiice.

Man Google is NOT your friend when it comes to this chick
smh.gif
smh.gif
. No pics found on Google. Only those stupid watermarked ones
smh.gif

Stingy !!$ photographers
smh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Model Mayhem is the truth, I swear imma get my next chick off that website. Smh that chick same age as me too. Niiice.

Man Google is NOT your friend when it comes to this chick
smh.gif
smh.gif
. No pics found on Google. Only those stupid watermarked ones
smh.gif

Stingy !!$ photographers
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

its da new locals
laugh.gif
NT not even up on this yet.

shhhh

Originally Posted by ninjahood

its da new locals
laugh.gif
NT not even up on this yet.

shhhh

If by donate you mean smash both and lesbian couple you mean hot lesbian couple then yeah do it.

If by donate you mean smash both and lesbian couple you mean hot lesbian couple then yeah do it.

so lets say op did give them sperm and the !%@$% have their child. what is stopping them from getting child support from op, since technically he is the father of the child. 

so lets say op did give them sperm and the !%@$% have their child. what is stopping them from getting child support from op, since technically he is the father of the child. 

Personally I couldn't do it knowing that I'd have a child out there and wouldn't be able to have a role in raising him/her.

I literally
laugh.gif
when I saw that they offered you $1,000. That is like offering someone $100 for a pair DS 03 Air Jordan IIIs (Black/Cement). Go on your local Craigslist and you'll see offers in the tens of thousands for sperm donors with specific traits.

Additionally, as its already been stated if you go through with this sign over your parental rights. I'm sure you can figure out why. Also, have a contract written up by a lawyer and signed by you as well as her and her partner stating that you won't be held financially responsible for the child in any case. Reason being that the mother could seek child support despite the fact that you were just a sperm donor and knowing how biased the family court system is toward women, she'll win her case and you'll be stuck making payments on a child that's not yours.

In reality they are going to be in for a rude awakening. When donating sperm/eggs, you have to do a background check on the person to see what conditions run in their family or are generational. This is a process, a lengthy one.

Personally I couldn't do it knowing that I'd have a child out there and wouldn't be able to have a role in raising him/her.

I literally
laugh.gif
when I saw that they offered you $1,000. That is like offering someone $100 for a pair DS 03 Air Jordan IIIs (Black/Cement). Go on your local Craigslist and you'll see offers in the tens of thousands for sperm donors with specific traits.

Additionally, as its already been stated if you go through with this sign over your parental rights. I'm sure you can figure out why. Also, have a contract written up by a lawyer and signed by you as well as her and her partner stating that you won't be held financially responsible for the child in any case. Reason being that the mother could seek child support despite the fact that you were just a sperm donor and knowing how biased the family court system is toward women, she'll win her case and you'll be stuck making payments on a child that's not yours.

In reality they are going to be in for a rude awakening. When donating sperm/eggs, you have to do a background check on the person to see what conditions run in their family or are generational. This is a process, a lengthy one.

Originally Posted by Dragon

A contract.

Originally Posted by Dragon

A contract.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I literally
laugh.gif

You have officially dropped the bomb. Now Im definitely gunna say no. I dont want to deal with lawyers and legal processes
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I literally
laugh.gif

You have officially dropped the bomb. Now Im definitely gunna say no. I dont want to deal with lawyers and legal processes
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+ OP I wouldn't do it,and if you did actually consider doing it people pay like 10k and up for the right donor.
and to go through all of this for 1 stack is definitely not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom