DONE DEAL: Shaq to Cleveland for Sasha Pavlovic and Ben Wallace/ EDIT: Villanueva next???

laugh.gif
Pregame gonna be nuts.

this sucks for lebron.... Now if he does win a ring next year you will be hearing the same #++$ kobe heard... " He couldnt win without shaq"

But I see it now, what a storyline for the cavs.... Shaq in his last season after playin with stars like penny, kobe, wade, now lebron wins his 5th ring overthe lakers and he denies kobe a 5th ring....

I like it... I just hope they don't think this is all they need...
ohwell.gif

Espn said it was Shaq or Chandler but Shaq is a one year rental while Chandler has a longer deal.

Cavs can't get any worse adding one of the best big men in history. I still think they need another scorer though

laugh.gif
@ Shaq being whored around the league. I bet Kobe is just shaking hishead somewhere. Cleveland still isn't that much better though. They need to make a few more moves before they can be considered a championship team.

Cleveland still isn't beating Orlando, or even Boston for that matter. They'll shoot Cleveland's eyes out.

Honestly. Who is going to guard Dwight or KG? Z is too old. Wallace is gone. Shaq can't play D. The Cavs have not solved anything.

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

Honestly. Who is going to guard Dwight or KG? Z is too old. Wallace is gone. Shaq can't play D. The Cavs have not solved anything.

You keep replying with the same vibe...
laugh.gif

Well this is Cleveland's Last Stand, word to General Custer, they HAVE to win the title this year or LeBron is gone, Old Shaq will probably retire andit's back to the Gund Arena era.

A motivated last year in his contract Shaq can guard Dwight better than Big Z come on now.

Suns also get the #46 pick and 500K
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom