Dont Hit my Wife!

eek.gif

props to them for at least trying to fend him off and not just letting him take everything

werd..i forgot i pressed play and like started watching a couple of seconds late...chick in the back looks like shes at a busta concert

but on another note
frown.gif
dudes shouldnt hit chicks...let alone slam therehead through a glass window...it was kiiiiinda
roll.gif
at the same time...but imjust being honest

Originally Posted by jpap348

eek.gif

props to them for at least trying to fend him off and not just letting him take everything

Isn't just letting them take everything like, rule #1 with burlaries? Your life is worth more then whatever the person is trying to steal.

Disturbing vid though.

Uffin bum
smh.gif

I'm not condoning his actions, but you can't just tie em up peacefully ?

I hope they get him and he gets raped

Originally Posted by Heard Em Say

Originally Posted by jpap348

eek.gif

Isn't just letting them take everything like, rule #1 with burlaries? Your life is worth more then whatever the person is trying to steal.

Disturbing vid though.
i guess you could look at it like that...but at the same time if it was my business I'd want to defend it best i could

did that lady even get hit? Lol, it looks like he missed and she flinched hard and played it off like she got hit.

I'm sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
Lady in the back look like she was on a roller coaster while Paris Hilton got a judo chop to the forehead
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AirManAnf

Chick n da back is screamin wit her hands n da air
roll.gif
she feels da holy spirit ?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i felt bad for laughing at that part.. but it was too dam funny

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

indifferent.gif
at everyone for laughing at that situation.

are we both watching the same video..

although thats a terrible situation for the victim... some of there reactions were uncalled for thats why it was funny

Did you see the lady in the vest slip Subzero's left?...played peek-a-boo with him and then ran downstairs
eek.gif
roll.gif

illest defensive tactic I've ever seen
pimp.gif

The other chick had a nasty stealth amry crawl going before she got shook and threw her hands up.

...shame on Subzero for using the librarian to open door number 2 on the showcase
frown.gif

Not supposed to laugh, but this +%+# was kinda funny.

Lady caught a mean left jab.....then she MURKED downstairs....

If that happened, I would've picked up the heaviest thing I could lift and just wailed it at him. I don't even think he was armed or he would'veused whatever he had.

Back
Top Bottom