DOOM x Akomplice 24hr Mystery Box

http://www.akomplice-clothing.com/
On sale today only. Just ordered mine just cause DOOM is that dude. And could be worth more bread later on. i heard its a watch
ohwell.gif
 hope not. What do you think it is. ?

First akomplice thread I've ever seen on here and I'm coincidentally wearing one of their t-shirts.

I'm not spending 50+ though.

First akomplice thread I've ever seen on here and I'm coincidentally wearing one of their t-shirts.

I'm not spending 50+ though.

ill put up pics when i get it , and yea akomplice got some ill gear i been sleeping on them. im hoping theres some unreleased tracks with new verses , id be good with that , the crow bar and box is kinda dope too.

ill put up pics when i get it , and yea akomplice got some ill gear i been sleeping on them. im hoping theres some unreleased tracks with new verses , id be good with that , the crow bar and box is kinda dope too.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

mediocre (at best) rapper.

you needa reevaluate your views about what a rapper is suppose to be doing good when rapping , like lyricism , flow structure and dope beats, DOOM got all 3 . And hel eat 9/10 of these rappers out now. 

Originally Posted by CWrite78

mediocre (at best) rapper.

you needa reevaluate your views about what a rapper is suppose to be doing good when rapping , like lyricism , flow structure and dope beats, DOOM got all 3 . And hel eat 9/10 of these rappers out now. 

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

What sort of malarkey is this?
You spend 50 bucks and don't even know what you're buying?
hypebeasts
30t6p3b.gif
This. 
Well unless you're a Major Doom Fan.

Diamond Supply Co is doing a $100 Mystery box.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

What sort of malarkey is this?
You spend 50 bucks and don't even know what you're buying?
hypebeasts
30t6p3b.gif
This. 
Well unless you're a Major Doom Fan.

Diamond Supply Co is doing a $100 Mystery box.

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom