Dope Boy Etiquette

Got a call tonight that one of homies from back home got a gun pulled on him over some drug stuff. This post isn't to condone or condemn street life. What threw me off was the fact that he got a gun pulled on him while he was in the car with 3 of his kids (all under the age of 10).

I aint no street dude at all but whatever happened to the rules or etiquette of how you handled business as a dope boy?

I thought you was supposed to leave the kids out of it.

You mean to tell me you couldn't have caught my homeboy slippin any other time when he was without his kids?

Maybe every other time he TRIED to catch your man slippin he was also with his kids?

Why are you trying to rationalize an emotional situation?

Maybe every other time he TRIED to catch your man slippin he was also with his kids?

Why are you trying to rationalize an emotional situation?

Not trying to rationalize the decision to be in the drug game for either party. Just hoping someone can put the decision of pulling a gun on a man in front of his kids into context for me. Even as a square I had always heard the dope boys wouldn't sell to children or sell dope on school grounds etc.

You must haven’t heard about that kid in Detroit who got killed execution style with his dad’s girlfriend, and, his father was burned in the trunk. America, the world in general is narcissistic, lawless and careless, you better keep your head on a swivel at all times. Majority of people don’t care. Very few people have respect or regards for human life. Get in where you fit in.

It’s dudes out here cutting pills with fentanyl, selling them to kids and whatnot

Not trying to rationalize the decision to be in the drug game for either party. Just hoping someone can put the decision of pulling a gun on a man in front of his kids into context for me. Even as a square I had always heard the dope boys wouldn't sell to children or sell dope on school grounds etc.
So you are looking for some type of reason/rationale.

Dude wanted your man gone or wanted to put the fear of God in him.

It is 2020, folks aren't being noble with this type of stuff anymore man.

You must haven’t heard about that kid in Detroit who got killed execution style with his dad’s girlfriend, and, his father was burned in the trunk. America, the world in general is narcissistic, lawless and careless, you better keep your head on a swivel at all times. Majority of people don’t care. Very few people have respect or regards for human life. Get in where you fit in.

It’s dudes out here cutting pills with fentanyl, selling them to kids and whatnot

I didn't hear about that story. That's crazy. Even in actual war there are rules you must follow. Dudes ain't hoppin out armored trucks spraying up anyone that's not from America.

I didn't hear about that story. That's crazy. Even in actual war there are rules you must follow. Dudes ain't hoppin out armored trucks spraying up anyone that's not from America.

What makes you think those rules are actually being followed though?

We might HEAR about "rules" that are supposed to be followed but innocent women/children get killed on a routine basis in the name of war. YOu think folks are really following those rules?

No disrespect but you have a warped sense of reality man.

Your homie was foul for bringing the kids to a drug deal in the first place.

Second, assuming your homie got robbed, there's no honor amongst thieves. Kids, mom, whoever it doesn't really matter. Which leads back to my first point, the kids actually gave the gunman extra leverage because he knows your homie won't try nothing stupid with the kids in the car.

Dude didnt take his kids to the actual deal. Sounds like this occured after the initial "drug stuff."

Right OP?

Dude didnt take his kids to the actual deal. Sounds like this occured after the initial "drug stuff."

Right OP?
The vagueness of op's post bothers me. 1 of 3 things happened:

A) his homie was relieved of his work or money
B) his homie owed money or sold somebody trash
C) his homie was pumping on the wrong block

Damn OP went to cop dope after picking up his kids and got punked by his dealer infront of them for coming short

Damn wheres the etiquette

Very proud of your friend and his choices. The only way our youth can stand up against Liberal conjecture and innuendo is to analyze the poor choices of their parents and choose to make a better way.

Back
Top Bottom