Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

Lol, couldn't even get through online. my pre order is pretty much screwed. Guy said his connect is asking for 1k. Guess I'm gonna bow out of this release

for those who copped, do you guys have like fios or something? maybe i need to up my internet speed from cable?
This drop had little to do with latency/speed, though. It was more getting to the start of the Payment screen at the right time.

This drop had little to do with latency/speed, though. It was more getting to the start of the Payment screen at the right time.
I agree with this theory. I'm at work and I have really fast connection. still nothing.

In chrome on my desktop it still says I have them in my cart.. On my phone in safari and chrome it says all sizes are OOS, guess i'm f***ed.

entered payment info hit continue

looped
mean.gif

was the online stock and the store stock 1 in the same? If so there's 0 chance these are coming to me

that might explain.. my DL speed is like 15 mb/s lol.. ur 6 times faster..
Nah, like I said, speed doesn't matter. Imagine the payment gateway like this. 

The like 10 lane part is the TID (DSM sending your payment info to the bank)... where everyone is trying to merge onto the smaller roadway is the vTID (Your bank/payment institution). Only so many payments/cars can get onto the smaller roadway at any given time. So... the solution would have just been to wait it out and hope you get to the vTID point at the right time.

Back
Top Bottom