Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

do any legit pairs have the production dates of 11/19/14 - 12/30/14 or is this a for sure way to tell they are fake

Mine are 12/04/14-01/08/15 ..not that it means much unless you know the full span of production dates ..so maybe take it with grain of salt.
I'd suggest posting some pics if you're still unsure of their validity.

I've only worm mine a handful of times but I'd also like to hear how the DSMs leather compares to prior patent 1s(03s,blk/golds etc) in terms of quality etc..
Thanks!

Wanted to scoop from kicks-crew but my 11.5 is unavailable. Do they fit similar to Lasers? Or did anyone .5 up being that they're patent?

Anyone know where they sell extra lace tips. I think I lost one of mine [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Anyone know where they sell extra lace tips. I think I lost one of mine [emoji]128549[/emoji]
Like the above poster mentioned, try contacting DSM and hope they may have an extra lace tip.  

I haven't rocked mine in awhile.. might need to pull these bad boys out.

Yeah the aglets. My pair is missing two. StockX offered to refund me $25 or take the shoes back. I'd rather keep the shoes so if anyone has extra I'm willling to shoot the $25 bucks their way for the aglets so I can keep the shoes because they were a steal.

Last edited:
Yeah the aglets. My pair is missing two. StockX offered to refund me $25 or take the shoes back. I'd rather keep the shoes so if anyone has extra I'm willling to shoot the $25 bucks their way for the aglets so I can keep the shoes because they were a steal.
If all else fails you can buy some on ebay. I never seen blue but sellers have gold, silver and gun metal for less than $25. I had broke one aglet when I first got my white pinnacles. I strongly suggest to unscrew them before trying any shoe on that has these type of aglets. But anyway it worked out perfect for me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip on trying them on. As far as the replacement aglets go I saw those on ebay but the gold, silver, or gun metal just won't look right to me. Plus the resale won't be the same if I do t wear these and decide to sell somewhere down the road.

If all else fails you can buy some on ebay. I never seen blue but sellers have gold, silver and gun metal for less than $25. I had broke one aglet when I first got my white pinnacles. I strongly suggest to unscrew them before trying any shoe on that has these type of aglets. But anyway it worked out perfect for me.

Last edited:
^^I don't know, maybe you can cop another pair any size, cheapest you can find new or used, take the aglets and resell them as is. Thats if you extra bread right now and your willing.

Back
Top Bottom