Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

I tried for an over an hr straight before getting through, after failing on the london site and  seeing others get through i knew it was just patience and luck , hope they have enough stock to meet all the orders.

I got a second order through even though they said out of stock. Both order in payment review. Paid overnight for both they better ship my **** today.

uzbekistan order still in payment review. I sent them an email and i'm calling their line. nobody is picking up... ugh if i miss out on these i'll be so pissed.
ouI'm on the same boat as you. My debit card card was charged thou, so hopefully we'll get the $40 international shipping fee back once they process the orders.

I don't get it. I made it order review 3 times and got looped back to step 1. 

Congrats to those who got through. Looks like alot of folks copped.

I don't get it. I made it order review 3 times and got looped back to step 1. 

Congrats to those who got through. Looks like alot of folks copped.
this happened to me too. Probably hit submit order like 10 times. Made it through once and it messed up my address. Credit card was charged though.

well i hoop in a 14 so maybe stunt in these??
roll.gif

prob going to swap for a 13 or sell and buy something of equal value in 13

Wtf..I just got a email confirmation from 30mins ago when I thought everything was OOS.... Half size too big I'll give it a try...

And I'm on the same boat..being sent to Uzi...lmao

dope, t-shirts in my size still up. small boned dudes coppin with the quickness though.

Back
Top Bottom