Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

just got dat shipping confirm 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Bout to turn these into some Y1 blinks or something.... wish i could trade from some black gold patents tbh....

just got dat shipping confirm 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Bout to turn these into some Y1 blinks or something.... wish i could trade from some black gold patents tbh....
nice to see you on the comeup aswell bruh 

im looking to do the same thing im just about ready to pull the trigger on some solars once i get rid of these 

just got dat shipping confirm :pimp:  :pimp:  :pimp:

I guess there's still hope for my order that's still processing. Trying to get myself ready for a cancelation email though :frown:

just got back from DSM... All gone an hr ago... There were more than 700 pairs at DSM today...

Edit. It was Nikelab... typed too fast.

Last edited:
Blinks for $800?

Hmmm interesting
I'd add for some DS joints obvi...

For some used? that price about right...

nice to see you on the comeup aswell bruh 

im looking to do the same thing im just about ready to pull the trigger on some solars once i get rid of these 
I see you fam!!!
pimp.gif
my man glad you cooked
smokin.gif

People showing up at Mercer like

Tu Cocinaste tambien papi champu...

the entire #DOPESIZE fam on da comeup...

#sz8NTfams

man order still processing ordered around 1130 central yesterday overnight shipping no email saying theyre shipped
tired.gif

Its clear theres no order to the fulfillment. Dude at near noon check out times are getting shipped, mixes of shipping types. #feels

700 pairs or 70? the line would still be going if it was 700
exactly, no way it could be 700. My friend got there about half an hr after they started selling. he waited about another half an hr. He saw about 40 heads get a pair in front of him. He walked out with a size 11. so 70 might be about right 

@alp just confirmed a few hundred. The front of the line must have ate up most of the pairs then. My friend said he was about 50-60 in line with a lot more behind. 

Jus got shipping email... order placed at 11:46a.. i live in Cali btw...good luck to every1 else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom