Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

shipping label created using track by reference on Fed Ex. 
nthat.gif

still haven't heard anything and they don't have the courtesy to return an email or pick up the phone. If i don't end up getting this pair i'm not paying resale to wear their brand.

DSM posted on my credit card account. Got charged for Uzbekistan shipping for a domestic package. 
sick.gif
 Not going to even fight it. I'll let DSM keep the extra since they came through in the clutch. 

DSM posted on my credit card account. Got charged for Uzbekistan shipping for a domestic package. :x  Not going to even fight it. I'll let DSM keep the extra since they came through in the clutch. 

I agree, it'll be nice if they throw a t-shirt or hat in the package thou lol

Last edited:
DSM posted on my credit card account. Got charged for Uzbekistan shipping for a domestic package. :x  Not going to even fight it. I'll let DSM keep the extra since they came through in the clutch. 

Didnu already get ur tracking?

you guys are getting charged now? my cc was charged the second i ordered and still nothing lol

My card got charged as pending up until this morning. Dsm actually took the money now. I still havnt received tracking or updates....

i grabbed a sz 11 from kicks crew but they had a 12 when i ordered a few mins ago and now thats gone

Unless they had multiples, it was gonna let me check out again with the same size. I'm sure each size was sold like 5 times. Lol.. How does kicks crew even have these.

Last edited:
Kicks crew - They are resellers so I wouldn't be surprised if they have some connects who feed them stuff. Their prices are pretty high anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom